punishment

There's no doubting Camila isn't one to hold back on things and sex is no different, there's also no doubting she loves to sing and there's certainly no doubting between the two of you at least that she love eating you out, throw them all together and that's one hell of a kink and not surprisingly Camila was completely mesmerised by it.
You had been out with a couple of girl friends and since you and ash had outed as a couple there has been countless accusations and threats against your relationship especially on the loyalty side of things. You had got into your shared apartment with the blue haired wonder laying across the distressed leather couch engulfed in a magazine, you stood at the end up the couch "hey babe" you smiled she pulled down her magazine a little so all you saw were her big bright eyes, apart from this time they didn't look so bright more dull her brows knitted "hi" she mumbled, completely different to your normal greeting of her. "Are you okay?" She ignored you, huffing and shuffling as you sat beside her, "Cam" you said a little more stern she looked over and suddenly snapped, pushing you up against the couch she was previously snuggled into, her sudden movements taking you by surprise, you were left wondering why she was acting like this but not for long when she smashed her lips onto yours trailing her wet kisses down to your neck, lifting your shirt from the hem at the bottom and over your head she kissed along the top of your boobs nudging you as a signal to arch your back so she could unclasp your bra, once she did she massaged your boob while sucking harshly on the other making you moan and mumble sweet nothings to her, she trailed her wet mouth down your soft stomach stopping at the rim of your panties looking down at the pink lace wrapped around your lower parts and looked back up to you, her eyes captured yours "now, sweetheart we are going to have a little fun" she purred, you looked at her in confusion, "I'm going to eat you out" you nodded in response muttering "please do" under your breathe, "and you are going to sing for me like nothing is happening" a huge smirk was plastered across her face, you taken back a little and nervous to sing for her, as comfortable as you where with her, singing In front of her was a little intimidating but never the less intriguing, so in reply you nodded letting her no you where going to.
Hooking her fingers round the hem of your panties she slowly pulled them down revealing your naked self to her, her hot breath making you shiver and squirm a little, she put her hands on your thighs holding you down "ready?" She hummed, giving you a huge grin, she like one stripe up your wet clit making you muffle a moan as you quietly started to sing "your little brother never told you but he loved you so" she carried on covering every inch of your wetness making you moan louder and stop singing, and then she stopped. You squirmed and thrusted your hips wanting the friction back, needy for her touch. "You stop, I stop" she said smugly, you groaned knowing this wasn't going to be easy but you carried on "you said your mother only smiled on her TV show" the words leaving your mouth in stutters the pleasure she was giving you was hard to ignore but if you stopped she stopped and that was the last thing you wanted.
"You're only happy when your sorry head is filled with-" you couldn't help it your last words where cut off with a loud moan leaving your mouth the build up of pleasure was just begging to hit you but her words ran through your head "if you stop I stop" and of course she did, you couldn't stop anymore the amount of pleasure she gave me made you want need more, you shuffled a little looking down to her eyes "I hope you make it to the day you're 18 years old" she once again picked up the pace, adding a in a finger at a time pumping slowly while her tongue was flicking fast over your swollen clit, you sang louder and she picked up the pace giving you more and more pleasure your words where stuttered as your climax was building up, a knotted feeling in your stomach grew bigger and your legs began to shake "everything is blue, his pills, his hands, his jeans" your moans becoming clearer and harder to muffle but thankfully for once she wasn't stopping, you let yourself go not being able to hold back any longer, your loud moans filled the room as she licked you clean, you lay breathless on the couch, your skin sticking to it from the sweat and heat from what just happened.