Clarity

You knocked impatiently at Camila's front door, not letting up until she opened it.
"Eager to see me?" She asked upon opening it, wiggling her eyebrows as she gestured for you to enter.
"Nah, just hungry." You deadpanned, removing your jacket and swiftly throwing it at Camila . She caught it as it landed over her shoulder, smiling at you with closed lips.
"What kind of hungry?" She questioned lowly, dancing her way in front of you before continuing past.
"Come on! I ordered pizza." She announced, not looking back as her wavy blonde hair lead the way to her living room.
"Yessss. That kind of hungry." You commented, dropping yourself messily down next to her. Your hips rolled closer to hers, the sofa encapsulating you.
"Disappointing." Camila mumbled. You gazed at her questioningly, brushing her comment off with a laugh as you reached for her remote.
"There's this new documentary on Netflix. We're watching it." You beamed at her as you selected the film, relaxing back down. You were partially leaning into the couch and partially leaning into her side, not an unfamiliar situation for the two of you to be in. You were close. Best friends, even. Camila giggled, crinkling her nose as she shoved you back a little.
"I'm not a part of the furniture." She grumbled comically.
"Oh I know, quality furniture would never be so annoying." You quipped. Camila dug her elbow into your ribs, her eyes lighting up when he doorbell rang.
"See, the pizza guy knows how to interact with people. Rings the bell, once." She bounded up from her seat, climbing over the back of the sofa and hopping onto the ground. She jogged to the front door, smiling brightly as she paid the delivery driver.
"Have a great day." She wished them earnestly, running back to you with just the same amount of excitement.
"Man, vegan pizza is the shit." She said, eyes on the pizza box.
"You guys are so cute together." You teased, snatching the box from her hand.
"You just stole my girlfriend." She gasped, setting the box down on the table when she finally retrieved it from your grasp.
"Speaking of.." You started, weirdly nervous to tell Camila about the new girl you'd been seeing. She cocked an eyebrow at you as she took a bite, licking her lips when the piece started to fall apart in her hands.
"Sorry." She said with her mouth full, giggling as she urged you to continue.
"Speaking of?" She sat back, all her attention on you.
"Yeah, I've been seeing this girl. That's where I just came from, actually. She makes me so gay, dude. She's really great. I think you'd like her. She's a sound tech, she works down at the bar near the record store." You caught yourself rambling, cutting yourself short when you noticed Camila's expression. She looked pissed.
"Camila, what?" You asked, a little pissed off yourself that she hadn't been excited for you. She shook her head, putting her food down.
"Nothing. What's her name?" Camila asked less than interestedly. She wasn't even looking at you anymore.
"Dude, no. What's going on?" You refused to continue as if nothing had happened, Camila inhaling sharply as she ran both hands through her hair.
"Fuck it." She whispered, suddenly spinning around as she hooked a leg over your lap, resting her hips over yours as she straddled you. Your hands instinctively floated to her waist as you stared up at her, stunned. Her lips were parted, her breathing a little shaky as she rested her hands behind you.
"You can't go out with her." She husked, leaning in so that her lips were hovering over yours. You were so overwhelmed by the feel of her body on yours that it was hard to respond.
"What?" You breathed, resting your forehead on hers.
"And I'm gonna show you why." She continued, pressing her lips to yours before you could say anything else. She rolled her hips over yours, wrapping her hand around the back of your neck. It travelled to your jaw, then to your cheek. You kissed her back, too consumed by her to question things again. Her tongue slid over your bottom lip, repeating the movement until you met it with your own. Camila moaned, roughly pulling you by your shirt until your back was off of the sofa. You lent forward, supporting her as you hoisted her in by the hips. She proceeded to grind down onto you, biting down on your bottom lip as she refused to let you rest back down. She pushed her chest closer to yours, digging her nails into the skin of you shoulder. Her hands ducked under your clothing, exploring your skin as her lips moved to your neck. She pushed you back forcefully, keeping her hands on your chests as she began to roughly palm your breasts. You dragged your hand through her hair, pulling it a little when you heard her groan at your touch. Once she was done with the skin of your neck, she pulled you back to the edge of the couch.
"Come with me." She ordered breathlessly, stepping down off of you with her hand wrapped tightly around yours. She led you to her bedroom, kicking the door closed as she pushed you onto your back. You bounced a little, laughing at her determination. She stood in front of you, removing her shirt swiftly before throwing it at you. You caught it, smiling at the smirk on her lips.
"Come here." You whispered, patting the bed beside you before slowly moving your hand in your inner thighs. Hayley crawled slowly on top of you, letting her hair Camila across your skin as she removed your shirt. She kissed her way up your stomach, digging her nails into your hips as she lifted you closer to her mouth.
"Can I touch you, y/n?" She purred, taking your earlobe in between her teeth as she let her breath latch onto your skin. You bucked your hips, nodding slowly as you ran your fingertips over her spine. She hastily and roughly adjusted your body so that she was able to slot in between your legs. She seamlessly removed your jeans, throwing them over her head before leaning down to take the waistband of your underwear in her teeth. She let them snap back with a pop, hooking her fingertips over the top of them as she dragged them down your legs. She bit down on your hip as she simultaneously teased a finger through your wetness.
"You're so wet for me." She purred approvingly, smirking as she roughly kissed her way down to where her finger was teasing your entrance. She flattened her tongue against your clit, moaning at your taste. She teased you for a few short seconds before pushing two fingers inside of you. She was rough and deep and merciless with her movements, her face diving into the crook of your neck after she'd licked her way up your body. Her free hand snaked over your chest, teasing the tendons of your neck before wrapping her fingers around it. She choked you softly, your hands trailing down her exposed abs. You pulled her lips back to yours, wrapping your legs around her lower back. You used your position to pull her into you deeper, her moans growing louder as you began to run your thumbs over her nipples. She kept up her pace, her thrusts becoming harder and less controlled. She sensed your approaching orgasm, hissing when you tugged roughly on the fistful of her hair you'd gathered. You smirked at her, her reaction enough to take you over the edge. She captured your undoing with her lips, smashing them against yours as she moved her body in time with yours, riding it out with you. Once you opened your eyes she slowly pulled her fingers from inside of you. Rolling onto her her back, you turned to face her.
"Can you tell me what's going on now?" You asked, wiping the sweat from your temple. Camila giggled huskily, you eyes drawn to the way her skin stuck and then unstuck to her ribs. You wanted to taste her skin, but you wanted answers first.
"Did you not have a good time?" She questioned teasingly, cocking her eyebrow as she propped herself up onto her elbow. You locked eyes, searching hers for clarity.
"I didn't say that. Why don't you want me to date her?" You pushed, your tone turning vaguely serious. Camila shook her head, rolling her eyes as she smiled a little shyly. It was in stark comparison to the way she had just been ravishing your body with a devious smile on her lips.
"Because I want you to date me." She admitted. You nodded in understanding, the past few months suddenly making sense.
"You should have said so." You whispered.
"I just did." Camila countered smoothly. You laughed, slightly disbelieving of her admission.
"I meant sooner, you should have told me sooner." You said, a little overwhelmed.
"Did I miss my chance?" She asked earnestly. You rolled over so that you were inches from her face. You studied her features, leaning forward until she was all you could smell.
"Of course not." You said softly, smiling when she began to do the same. She closed the space, kissing you softly. Her lips were a little swollen, her smile refusing to fade even as she repeatedly pressed them to yours.
"I really like you, y/n." She whispered sweetly. You laughed dropping your head to her chest as you urged her onto her back.
"Yeah, you're pretty cool sometimes too." You replied, kissing her sternum as she ran her hands through your hair.