sleepy

YOUR POV
we were in Camila's house Sinu, Alejandro and my mom. we all wee in the couch talking when i felt Camila's buried inside my sweatpants and fortunately not my panties. we had a blanket over us so our parents couldn't suspect. i started to fidget in the couch, not getting comfortable with Camila's touch and our parents watching. my head was in the crook neck of Camila, breathing heavily because of the pressure she was putting in my crotch.
"n-no, not here baby" i whispered hoping Camila would think about the consequences that might happen if our parents find out.
"yes, here, i want you to cum here, with our parents in front of us." camila whispered in my ear, merciless. and with that, she buried her hand in my panties, rubbing me in ways she hadn't before. i gave up and started to whispered that i wanted to cum.
"how bad do you want me to make you cum?" She asked , her fingers slowing down.
"So fucking b-bad. Baby please!" I said as I started thrusting my hips up , trying to get her to go faster.
She smirked at me.
Fuck yeah baby!" I whispered as her fingers went faster. I grabbed her hand tightly in order not to scream out. Our parents were so deeply talking that they didn't notice Camila fucking me.
My walls started to clench and unclench around her fingers, and right when I was on the edge of cumming , her index finger began to rub down hard on my already sensitive clit.

"Ca-Camila! FUCK!" I whispered in the crook of her neck , my head buried in Camila's neck as I felt her collecting all my juices down , her goal was to lick me dry and I could not handle it.
"S-Stop! Baby , no more..." I whimpered , and Camila slowly stood back up.
"You taste so good , baby girl. I just want more..." And as she said that , she started to gently rub my clit again.
"N-no, god, stop, please C-Camila, fuck" i begged her, gripping her hand as tight as i could, she did the same.
"no, one more, baby" camila cooed in my eat.
"i can't, i-it's, a-ah, no s-stop" i told her

"Round 2" She said before getting back down on her knees in front of me.

"Oh , f-fuck! Demi!"