43. beautiful | 도운

based on true story.

.

It's your field trip and you were thankful it's not on Namsam Tower because from your first to second year, you had it there. You are on the bus now and heading to Jeju Island.

"So after our tour on the amusment park and the museum we are now heading to our last destination," your teacher said and everyone cheered.

You looked at the back searching for Dowoon. He was smiling and having a chat with his friends. You looked infront, with a smile plastered on your face. You claimed to yourself that this is the best field trip in your whole life.

It was the first time your class and Dowoon's was in the same bus. You looked at the recent pictures you have taken during the tour on the park and  museum. It was almost all stolen and candid pictures of Dowoon. You smiled at all the pictures. You reminisced the day you met him. The day when the line for lunch was so long in the cafeteria and he let you and your friends take your lunch first. He was not only good looking. He was even nice.

You scrolled your phone to look at the other pictures. And the other were you standing close to Dowoon or making him photobomb in your pictures purposely. Good thing that your friends was game and Dowoon didn't notice what you were doing.

Your friends would always suggest that you should just talk to him and ask for a picture. But you would always say that you're embarrassed. And Dowoon might avoid you after because he'd know you like him.

I'm already thankful he know my name, you said to yourself.

"We are now here. You can roam around for an hour and then gather around here for our next activity," your teacher said. Everyone agreed.

You and your friends decided to go to the seashore and take pictures of the beach. While the others went to the restaurant nearby.

The sun was already setting and the view at the sea was just so beautiful. The horizon was like painted with the combination of yellow and orange. It was so mesmerizing that you didn't know you took a lot of pictures.

The sun already set and it was really dark now. The street lights were lit and the stars started to show up. The horizon from being yellowish-orange became a combination of blue, violet and dark pink. It was more beautiful.

"Y/N, let's go to the mountain. They said there's a mini park there and you could see the whole city," your friends said.

"Really?"

"Yes, let's go before our time's up," they said tagging you along.

"Okay, okay. I'll just stay here for a while. I'll catch up," you said.

"Are you sure you'll be okay here alone?" one of your friends asked.

"Don't worry," you said and winked at them. And they went off to the mountain.

You took a lot of pictures on the sea. It was nice. It was dark and your image became a silhouette on the lights on your back.

You scanned at your pictures totally amazed on how it was taken and how nature can be so beautiful.

"Beautiful," someone said. You looked back and it was Dowoon. He was looking at the sea. You smiled in approvance.

The sea is beautiful and the both of you are alone in the seashore. It was a miracle he's not with his friends.

"Beautiful right? The stars and the sea is so beautiful," you said looking at the sea too. You were smiling, still amazed and excited.

"Not that," he said. You looked at him and he was looking at you. You raised your eyebrow out of confusion.

He moved a step closer to you. He smiled fo a while and said, "It's not the stars and the sea. It's you. You're beautiful."

.

-dontgosummer♡