18. i'm serious | 영현

dedicated to NicoleLee44 ♡  i hope you like this. i tried my best ㅋㅋㅋ

.

Taking all the books you need to your next class, Wonpil, you're brother approached you.

"We have our practice later at 3:00 pm," he said.

"You don't need to inform me and wouldn't it make more obvious that- you lowered your voice- I like YoungK if I'm always at your band practices?" you said. You closed your locker and slinged your backpack to your shoulder. You started walking to your next class, Wonpil still following you. "He has no idea you like him."

"Whatever. I'll see," you said.

"Just go. And we need someone to play drums. Dowoon is still sick," he said.

"What? It's been three days already.
Tell him to get well soon for me," you said.

"You have your phone and you have his number why should I?" he said teasing you.

"Son of a bitch. I heyt u. But as what to I said, I'll see if I could go. Thank you bro," you said and waved goodbye to him.

He winked at you and finally went to his next class.

You're class now is English Literature. Jae, Sungjin and YoungK are your classmates in this class. You normally sit beside Sungjin but it looks like the boys planned something.

Jae is beside Sungjin and infront of them is YoungK with a vacant sit.

"Y/N! Come here. We reserved a seat for you," the three of them said. YoungK was smiling at you while Sungjin and Jae are grinning like evil. You glared at them and mouthed You're dead after class! I'm gonna beat up the both you, while YoungK wasn't looking.

"Thank you guys," you said and smiled. You looked back at the two and they just made a peace sign and gestured you to talk to YoungK. You rolled your eyes and turned to YoungK.

"H-Hi!" you greeted. "Hi," he said. And there was nothing left to talk about. It was awkward and you just smiled at each other.

"Uhm. You can play the drums later during practice," YoungK said.

"Is it okay?" you asked.

"Yeah. It would be great if you're gonna play the drums. And I'd to love see you come in our practice," he said but after realizing what he just said he started stummering. Your face redden a bit.

"Should I thank you for saying those?" you said.

"I-I mean we'd love to see you come," he cleared. You nodded slowly and looked at your side hiding your smile and happiness.

.

After class you went to the practice room. They were already complete and they're starting the practice. You waved at the boys. And they just nodded. You took a short glance at YoungK and he was tuning his guitar. You smiled. Why does he looks so perfect everytime?

"Ehem!" Sungjin faked a cough as he saw what you just did. Then he went to the center and clapped his hands to call everybody's attention.

"We will perform tomorrow at University Hall, and we will introduce our new song I'm Serious," Sungjin said while you are gathering at the center.

"You guys have new song?" You asked.

"Yeah. We just finished it few days ago. Since you don't know the song yet. Listen to it first then practice with us later," Jae said. "Okay," you agreed.

They started singing their new song. It was really something, the song. It wasn't about breakup. And the song just fits what you feel right now. The lyrics were so perfect.