31. let me | 성진

"I'm sleepy. You should sleep too. Good night. I love you."

He used to fight over his sleepiness just to make up for the time you can't talk with each other. Even his I love yous don't feel sincere like it used to before.

"Okay. Good night Sungjin-ah. How about we meet up tomorrow. Are you busy?"

"I don't think I can-"

"Oh. It's alright."

And once again, he used to make ways just to see you, just to grant your requests just to see him. He used to say yes cutting your sentence because he was more excited on seeing you than you seeing him.

"We can just meet, maybe when you're not busy anymore-"

"No, no. I think we can meet tomorrow. I have some time after lunch."

"Really? Okay then. See you tomorrow Sungjin. I love you."

"Bye."

And he ended the call. Those times, the times where he didn't want to end the call, where the both of you would tell each other to end the call and end up talking until midnight, you miss them. But now, he ends every call in just... goodbye.

-

Fixing your sleeves, you waited at the benches for Sungjin to come. The weather was so nice. The sun is up brightly and gentle wind was blowing. Finally, Sungjin came.

"Did you wait for so long?" he asked. "I just got here too," you answered, slipping your hands on his arms. You started to walked through the amusement park and did what you usually do on your dates. You tried different rides, took pictures of each other in the attractions, hold hands while walking, hug him while watching 3D horror film and others. It was just like before.

Finishing the day, you decided to eat on one of the nearest restaurant on the park.

"Thank you for making some time to spend the day with me. It's been two weeks since we last met," you started.

"Ah... yes," he responded. He's reply was so short, like he don't want to talk.

"Thank you for today. I love you. Thank you," you said and held his hand that was placed on top of the table. He looked at his hands over yours and shifted his eyes to you. He was hesitating but he replied, "You're welcome."

It was so awkward. Thankfully, your orders came. You ate silently and there were no conversation at all.

"I'll drive you home," he said as you got out from the restaurant. "I'm okay. I can just take a taxi," you answered.

"Are you sure?" he asked. You nodded simply. "I'll call taxi for you then," he said. He was calling for taxi when you suddenly called for him.

"Sungjin." He looked at you. "Yes?"

"Somebody told me you were going to Seoul. I didn't know," you started.

"Uhm. About thatㅡ" You cut him mid-sentence.

"Let me finish first." He stopped and looked at you.

"Everyone says you're unhappy with our relationship. But... but it doesn't show. You're still bubbly when I'm with you. We're still doing what we usually do. And we still see each other even with your schedule. But I realized this past few days some things changed. We changed. You changed. I think you don't love me anymore that's why everytime we get into arguments you just walk out through the door," you stopped. You breathed for a while trying to control your tears from falling. You cleared your throat and continued.

"It must have been hard for you to tell me this, so let me be the one to break it up so you won't have to make excuses. We just have to say our love was true but has now all became a lie. Sungjin, I'm telling you I love you one last time," you paused and hugged him. He's eyes were so sad and in pain but he didn't tell anything or stopped you from getting on the taxi. After all, he was trying to find the right time to tell you he wanted to break up.

"Goodbye."

.

what did i write srsly¿¡
hahaha vote & comment♡

i love yall // park's ♡
-dontgosummer