1. what did i miss? | 도운

You're standing infront of Dowoon's house still thinking if you'll knock or not. Your teacher told you to give your notes and tutor him since you're his seatmate. Finally, you knocked three times waiting for someone to open it.

There's nothing wrong. I'm just here to help him since he can't attend class everyday, you told yourself.

The door opened and you saw Wonpil, one of his band mate. You smiled at him and asked, "Oppa, Is Dowoon inside?" He looked back inside for a while before answering you.

"He's practicing upstairs. Urhmm. Who... are you?" he asked scratching the back of his head.

You realized it's the first time Wonpil sees you. You just knew about him when Dowoon unintentionaly talks about his band. You bowed immediately and greeted formally. "I'm Dowoon's classmate. I came here for his notes," you said showing him the notebooks you're holding.

"Okay, come inside. I'll tell him," he said. You simply nodded and sat on the couch. Wonpil quickly made his way upstairs and you waited patiently while tapping your hands on the notebook you're holding.

You're not nervous, this isn't the first nor second time you are tutoring Dowoon but it feels awkward since you two aren't close. Wonpil was already infront of you and you didn't notice.

"He's coming just wait for him," he said smiling.

He went to the kitchen to get a black plastic bag. Maybe he's taking snacks to their dorm, you thought.

"Dowoon-ah, I'm going. Study well!" he yelled looking upstairs.

He looked at you and mouthed "fighting!" before leaving.

You noticed Dowoon was standing at the staircase. You looked at him and he gestured you to come upstairs. You got up quickly and went to his room.

His room is big. The scent inside and the way it is painted with black and blue show his manly side. His study table is right beside his bed. And he's drum set is placed across it. It is really too big for just one person.

You decided to use a small table for your study since his study table is just for one person. You prepared all the notes he need to study and squated on the floor. "I'll get some snack," he said putting his drumstick down.

It was because of his training. He can't study and train at the same time. He showed up in the door holding a bowl of chips and two bottles of softdrink on the other. He put it at the center of the table and sat right beside you. "Let's start."

"I wrote down all the things you need to know in our Chemistry Class. It's not that hard but you need to memorize all the formula," you said. He nodded as he examine it. You looked around for a while and ask him, "You're home alone?"

He took a mouthful of the chips before answering you. "Yes, my parents are out of town and hyungs are with their family," he said.

"Oh, you're taking your rest? When will you have your debut?" You asked looking at him. He smiled a little. He's eyes not visible anymore and cheeks turned up. "Soon," he said, letting out a small laugh.

Suddenly you felt your heart beat abnormally. He has a beautiful smile and he's voice is deep. You thought to yourself as you realized. Looking at him this close, you found out he's not someone arrogant and cold, as what you thought when you first met him. He's somewhat frolicsome and friendly. You just let out a silent chuckle.

For the first time I realized how attractive he is, his deep brown eyes and his thick pink lips completely captivating me.

"What's the faint laugh for?" he asked playfully while solving one of the equations you gave him. "Nothing," you answered simply, smiling.

"Oh," you started. "There will be an examination on our Speech and Drama Class, I'll let you borrow my notebook so you can review this weekend," you said handing him your notebook. Suddenly he leans towards you, panic was the first thing that came to you. You froze and was just able to ask him, "W-what are you doing?"

He smiled at you, and showed a notebook. "I was just reaching for my notebook," he said and burst into laughter. You turned around. It's true, his backpack was behind you and he was just really reaching for it.

"Don't worry I'm not planning to do anything," he said still laughing. "I'll just copy the lecture so you'll be able to review too this weekend," he added. You're face turned red. You don't know why, maybe because of how he acted a while ago or his concern about you. "Yah! You should've let me get it for you," you yelled, hiding your emotions. He just patted your head and continued copying your notes.

After an hour or two, your tutoring ended. This day was more fun than the past days, maybe because he talked more and tried to make you laugh with his jokes. You looked at the window and noticed the sun has already set. You stood up and slinged your bag in your shoulder, ready to go. You were about to say goodbye to Dowoon but he was busy looking at his closet. Finally he turned to you.

"It's already dark outside, wearing a mini skirt isn't a good thing," he said handing you a jogging pants and a hoody. He's right.

I wouldn't like to encounter some bad people on the road, you thought.

You took it and made your way to the comfort room in his room. At first you were thinking why he handed you a hoody but then you realized wearing a jogging pants with a blouse on the top makes you look stupid. It is cold outside so it was just alright, too.

You went out finding him waiting right just at the door. You nodded at him so you two went downstairs ready to say goodbye to each other. It was unusual, it was hard to do it today.

"You sure I didn't forget anything you missed?" you asked standing outside, facing him leaning at the door.

"Well, you forget to say one," he said smiling. You looked at him puzzled. You immediately checked all your notes at your backpack if he missed one. English, Math, Chemistry, Speech and D-

"You."

You looked at him more confused. "What?"

"I missed you," he said walking towards you.

"You know, I'm interested about you. I was just, uhmm, afraid to tell you. But now that I'm starting to like you, I'm trying to be straightforward," he said rubbing the back of his head. You were there, mouth hang open. You are totally frozen, still absorbing all the things he said. He likes me.

He locked the door of his house and pulled you close to him placing his arms in your shoulders.

"I'll walk you home. Let's just say I'm starting to court you," he smiled. You nodded in response and let out a smile escape your lips.

~

WOHOHOHO!~

Dowoon's first cos why not? ^♡^ this is a cute imagine that well, ugh, I imagined. XD

Is it alright? I hope you liked it. :D

please vote. comment. spread this work of mine.

thank you for reading~ continue to support this. iloveya'll. //park's ♡

-dontgosummer♡