39. colors ; 영현

You breathed heavily as you took a last glance at yourself in the mirror. You wore a blue knee-level dress which fitted in your shape revealing your slim body. The dress showed off your collar bones with it's partial off-shoulder sleeves. The dress was perfect for the event.

You were chosen to participate on a spoken poetry contest which happens to be conducted on your boyfriend's school. You are lowkey anticipating on his presence later on the event even though he had classes during that time.

You looked at the copy of your self-written piece and tried to memorize it for the last time. You are confident and ready you'll get a high rank since you have put a lot of effort on making the piece and memorizing it.

You went to Hanguk High School together with your other schoolmates who happens to have a competition too, but in other category. During the ride, you tried to empty your mind and relax.

B.KANG ♡ INVITES YOU
TO A CHAT!
[ ACCEPT   |   DECLINE ]

B.KANG♡:
good luck babe! are you already on your way?

B.KANG♡:
i'm excited to see youu

B.KANG♡:
it's been days since we last saw each other. and i miss your scent and your kisses and hugs ㅜㅡㅜ

BRI'S GAL:
chill man.

BRI'S GIRL:
correction, we just saw each other yesterday. but i miss you too. and i'm more excited to see you than to get that gold medal heh.

B.KANG♡:
that's my girl!

B.KANG♡:
are you nervous?

BRI'S GIRL:
a bit ): anw, thank you for cheering me up babe. i love you so much.

BRI'S GIRL:
already here at your school. txt you lateerr! 💋

B.KANG♡:
okay ♡ see you later. i love you more.

.

The auditorium was big. You scanned the seats and you assumed it can accomodate almost one thousand audiences. The number of audience made you more nervous so you tried to calm yourself by humming to the songs YoungK made for you.

After some moment, the auditorium is already occupied and there were no seats left vacant. You scanned where YoungK would be. He has classes. It's impossible, you told yourself but you still prayed he was there. He's your strength, especially that now you'll be judged by thousand of pairs of eyes and ears. You need him to be there.

B.KANG♡ INVITES YOU
TO A CHAT!
[ ACCEPT   |   DECLINE ]

B.KANG♡:
stop looking around

B.KANG♡:
btw you look gorgeous

B.KANG♡:
bUT

B.KANG♡:
whY did you weAR thAT drESs¿

BRI'S GIRL:
you said it's gorgeous ;-;

B.KANG♡:
yeah... but

B.KANG♡:
it's for my eyes only. i don't like other boys looking at you.