49. playing cards | 도운

"GET READY FOR DRAGONITE'S STEAM BEAM ATACKKK!" Dowoon says excitedly as he puts down the card on the table. Next he put down two RP+ cards to level up his character's strength. He smirked at you before you start your rebuttal attack.

"I summon Charizard!" You say grinning at him. He gasped because your character is more powerful than his. "Charizard Flame Throw to your Dragonite. My Charizard has decreased 20% of RP+ and Strength but your Dragonite has vaporized!!!" You added as you collect his cards on the table.

"What?" he pouted. "I didn't know you had Charizard." You smiled at him. "Focus Dowoon. The fight is still going on," you said.

"Heal Card for my Charizard to make fully capable." You placed one card on Charizard card and that ended your rebut.

"Mew, I chose you!" Dowoon says as he reveals his another card. He smiles triumphantly and punches in the air enthusiastically. You laugh at his actions. He's such a kid.

"Why Mew? You hid that all this time?" you ask.

"Yeah, Mew is my secret character. It can learn any move! Even your Charizard's! HAHAHA!" he answered. Finally he collected your Charizard card. You frowned, that was your most powerful card.

"Actually Mew looks like your cat," you commented as he continues his rebuttal.

"Another reason why it's my special character." He smiled, almost no eyes visible.

It's now your turn. You looked at your cards and chose Umbreon.

"I summom Umbreon! Since Mew has low strength I will attack him! Mew can't dodge it because Umbreon turns into a shadow," You said as Dowoon's characters decreases strength.

"Umbreon actually is like a grim reaper. Don't you think?" he asks.

"Yeah, he turns invisible at some reasons but this kid is not that strong and fast. Your turn."

"Mew copies Umbreon and attacks! Your Umbreon just vaporized," he said as he gets your card. You shrugged. "I lost again." He pointed at the last card you hold and says, " You still got one though."

"Nooooooooooooooo!" You disapproved. "I can't afford to let Eevee die. It's so cute. Eevee shouldn't dieeeee!" you argued.

"But it can evolve to seven different types!" he insists. "Nah, not my Eevee. Just do your last attack. I'll accept my defeat," you said as you dramatically close your eyes and wait for your defeat. He finds it cute. He smiled and say, "And for my last attack. I summon my last character Dowoon to Tickle Attack Y/N!"

Suddenly you opened your eyes because of his words but it was too late. Dowoon has already throwed himself to you. The next thing you knew was that you were both laying on the soft mattress and he tickles you on your belly. The room was surrounded with laughter.

"STOP DOWOON I'M GONNA KILL YOU. HAHAHA. STOP. HAHAHA"

"Okay, okay." He laughed.

Both of you rested on your back, you having his arms as pillow.

"You hid that Pikachu card again didn't you?" you asked him. He was silent but he's smiling mischievously.

"You cheated Yoon Dowoon! Let's have Round 2!"

And with that you started playing the Pokemon Deck game again.

-dontgosummer♡