41. i love you | 제이

part two of can't stay friends.

.

You were cut midsentence. Jae crashed his lips into yours. Jae didn't like the idea of you just being friends. He liked you and you can't just turn back your confession. Not now that the love he thought one-sided was not.

You are confused. You kept on struggling from his grip but you were too mesmerized at Jae's soft lips making your knees weak.

All tour worries, regrets, problemsㅡ all of it faded. You thought that there was nothing wrong. It was never wrong to love again.

You finally gave up and kissed him back. Jae smiled between your kisses and made his grip loose. Your hand flied into his hair, unknowingly. Jae pulled you closer and made the kiss deeper. You suddenly felt embarrassed on how your body reacts.  But you were certain that you missed his touch, Jae's touch. His kiss and touch was full of passion and longing. You pushed yourself against him and he let out a moan. Bith of you pulled away trying to catch wach other's breath after the long kiss.

"You're driving me insane," Jae said and he crashes his lips onto yours again. His kiss goes down to your jaw, to your neck, and down to your collarbones. You used that time to breathe and remove Jae's jacket. He then kisses you again and lift you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist. You let out a small moan while he unzips your dress. He moves off from the living area and after some moment you felt the mattress on your back and Jae was on top of you. He left trail of kisses on your jaw and you both felt like your body was on fire.

Your clothes were scattered on the floor, you didn't know you were completely undressed. Jae thinks they must get serious and stop playing. He kissed your forehead before doing it he said, "I love you, Y/N."

.

dowoon and sungjin imagine coming up next!

-dontgosummer♡