17. winter goes 2 | 성진

another sungjin imagine ㅋㅋㅋ part two of winter goes. enjoy!

.

It's been four months and you still ignore Sungjin's calls and messages. You know you made yourself clear when you said Sungjin is now free from the responsibility of being the father of your child.

Fixing your dress, you noticed that your five-month baby bump. You smiled. Your phone beeped and you saw a familiar name. It was Sungjin, again.

psj_0116: good morning♡ i know you're going to the doctor today. i'll accompany you. i'm outside. i love you.

Receiving the text, you unconsciously smiled. You're still mad at Sungjin, or maybe not anymore. With his determination and patience for the past months you can see he's not giving up on you. You've always thought he'll stop after some week but no, he's still here trying to convince you to come back to him.

You walked out of your apartment and Sungjin was really there, waiting.

"What are you doing here?" You acted as if you didn't read his message. "We're going to your doctor, and I'll accompany you," he said, smiling.

"I can just ride a cab, you can go," You answered but actually you're just acting infront of him. You love Sungjin, that even if he said those words, four months ago, you already forgave him.

"No. It's dangerous. What if something will happen to you? To our baby?" he said, escorting you as you walk down the stairs. You smiled as you heard the word our. Fortunately, Sungjin didn't notice.

"And stop being grumpy, it's not good to our baby," You glared at him but he just smiled.

He opened the car door for you, and you sat on the passenger seat. You closed the car door and put on your seatbelt. Sungjin started the engine and drive.

You looked back at the back seat and noticed there were so many paper bags. Sungjin noticed you looking at it.

"Oh, yes. The paper bags. I bought some baby pillows and toys since I went to the mall yesterday. I actually wanted to buy baby items with you but I know you're still mad at me," he explained. You somehow felt guilt in your heart. Sungjin's been suffering so much from ignoring him and not coming back. It must been so hard for him, you thought.

The travel wasn't silent since Sungjin keeps on telling stories to you, that he bought maternal dresses for you, and there are plenty of fruits in the house he bought for the both of you asking you to live with him again.

Finally, you arrived at the clinic. You were about to get out of the car but Sungjin held you.

"Y/N, will you come back to me now? Please?" he begged. Excitement in his eyes now changed to sadness. You think you're not ready yet.

"I don't know," you answered. You looked down, not knowing what to do next. It was so awkward to even get out of the car.

After some time you decided to go out and suddenly Sungjin started singing.

About not too long ago
Woke up feeling kind of blue
Pick up my phone and I decided to hit up you
We talked for a little while and asked me if I walked through
Met up and got food
We
Can I call you my own
and can I call you my lover
Can I call you my one and only girl

His singing stopped you. It still can make your heart beat fast as ever. It's confirmed, you still love Sungjin. You're just afraid of getting hurt again.

Suddenly the baby in your tummy kicked and it made you shout a bit. "Ah." You held your tummy.

"What's wrong?," he asked worried. "Is the baby coming out? What's happening?" Sungjin was so worried. He started to panic and tried to make a call on his phone. You started to calm down as the baby stopped on kicking.

"Psycopath. The baby recognized your voice that's why he or she kicked," you laughed. Sungjin smiled, he looked so happy and surprised. He leaned close to your tummy and started talking. "Hello baby. Do you hear daddy's voice? I love you~"

"We love you too," you said. Sungjin was shocked. Finally, he won you back. He started to tear up. He's so happy you're back and it's the first time you see him cry this hard.

"I thought you'll never come back to me again. I'm so sorry. I'm such an asshole that day. I regret saying those things. I can't live without you. I'm sorry. I love you so much. Don't leave me ever again," he sobbed. You were smiling all this time. This man, is just so pure.

"Good thing you know, you were an asshole," you said. He laughed. He kissed your forehead and next your tummy.

You giggled as you thought how sweet he is. It's been three years since the two of you started dating but he didn't change, even a bit.

.

i actually dont know what i just wrote lmao hahahah.

vote & comment ♡

ilovey'all // park's ♡

-dontgosummer