In the middle

Your P. O. V
I woke up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes, only to meet a pair of honey ones.
I sit straight and took off my headphones.

"We are at school, wake up..."

I rubbed my eyes and grabbed Tsukki's arm, cuddling on it like a cat. He chuckled and helped me stood up from my sit. We grabbed our things and after a few more things we were already leaving. This time Yacchan and I were going home together.
We were just leaving when we saw th light of the gym on, we walked to it, popping our heads we saw Hinata and Kageyama.

"Oi! What are you doing?!"

I yelled as I changed my shoes for going inside with Yacchan following behind.

"Oh! (Y/n), Yachi-san!"

"It's late, you two should go home"

"Not now! If I don't do this now... please! (Y/n)! Yachi-san! Help us!"

Hinata and Kageyama bowed, I sighed and went to the side of the volley balls. Yachi following right behind, she passed me the ball, I raised it so Kageyama could toss it to Hinata.

All the time we were doing it, Hinata missed each ball. He didn't jump high enough, his timing was late, you name It.
Kageyama had enough of it.

"Can't you see that it's not working? Why you keep doing it if you know you will fail?!"

"If I don't do it, I won't get better!"

There was a big tension in the air, Yacchan and I back off a little, I was nervous someone could get hurt.

"That greed will turn apart the whole team!"

Kageyama said as he grabbed Hinata by his collar.

"I told you! I will toss it only to the ones who are essential to the team!"

Kageyama let Hinata and walked to the exit of the Gym.

"KA-GE-YA-MA!!"

Hinata threw himself to Kageyama, making him stumble backwards.

"Toss to me!!"

"Oi! That's enough!"

I yelled and tried to separate them, I grabbed Hinata's arm and pulled him away from Kageyama but he resisted so with the force I used to try to separate them I fell in my right elbow, right in the nerve.

'Crap!'

"(Y/n)-chan! Are you alright?!"

Yacchan ran to me, checking me if I was hurt.

"Just my elbow... damn it! I can't move it"

"You dumbass! Look what you just did!"

"It was your fault, you were the one who pulled me!"

The both of then continued fighting and Yacchan ran to find someone, anyone.
Soon, Tanaka came and separate them, we treat our wounds, mostly scratches and bruises. My arm was still pretty numb and had a big bruise on it. I sighed as I walked home.
I should take two days until I play volleyball againg.

~next day~

I still had the bruise in my elbow. Yachi apologized a lot of times even though it wasn't her fault. I haven't seen Tsukki in all morning since he had to come and do classroom chores.
I was sitting with Yacchan when Tsukki came in, stressed.

"Tsukishima-kun!"

Yacchan greet him while I rolled down the sleeve of my jumper, sure it was summer and it's super hot but I don't want gossip students messing around.

"Tsukki! What's the matter?"

I smiled at my boyfriend who was angry, why?

"Come with me, alone, now "

He tried to grabbed by my arm but stopped. He obviously knew I was hurt in that arm, it is nothing, I mean is like you hit the corner of the table.
I sighed and went with him, before leaving I gave Yacchan an apologetic smile and so she did.

Tsukki walked me to the nurse's office, though she wasn't there.

"Roll up your right sleeve"

"You know... I need to go to the-"

"Do. It. Now"

He was passed... I rolled my eyes and my sleeve. The bruise was green-yellow.

"I'm killing them..."

He examined the bruise, glared at it and clicked his tounge.

"I'm killing them... I can't let anyone alive  if the had hurt you"

----

I'm soo sorry it took me so long to update, I had problems at school but it's fine now.
Thank you so much for your patience and sorry for the shitty chapter.  My phone is alive!
I'm in Christmas holidays!

19/12 was my birthday and a day before Jonghyun died.

That's another reason I didn't update...
I was sad and upset.

We miss you Kim Jong Hyun.
All shawols, we support you.

And please, don't be too harsh with any idol, they do their best and they are humans just like any of us.

"I pray you are not hurting"