Summer camp

Your P. O. V

The week was long and stressful, things were happening but it was finally summer.
I was going to the gym with Yacchan, today I had practice and so did the boys so we went together.

"(L/n)-san!"

Yacchan and I turned to the voice screaming my name, it was Takeda-sensei.

"Sensei, what's the problem?"

We bowed a little for greeting which he returned.

"Oh! Yachi-san! Good. Okay, listen, tomorrow we are going to Tokyo for a summer training camp, since Yachi-san is a manager I was hoping you can also come, we can really use some help"

"Oh, yeah, sure. I'll come tomorrow with the permission of my mum"

"Great, I'll give you the paper later"

He bowed and rushed back to the teachers room.

"You are coming too, right?"

I asked walking again with Yachi.

"Well, yeah... I'm nervous though"

"Don't be, we are only going to be with 6'12 poles but no probs"

She shivered as we walk to the changing room.

Practice was heavier this time, jogging, thrills, hits, serves, everything I was done.
We went to grab a mop for cleaning the gym before leaving but Michimiya stopped us.

"Dont! We aren't done yet!"

"Da hell!? What do you mean?"

A girl asked groaning as she closed the door.

"The boys are using it, so it pointless, now who's up for a match with them?"

No one raised the hand, even Midori, she was already sneaking out of the building.
Michimiya sighed happily and smiled, I bet she wants to go too.

"Well, since we are starting summer holidays, I hope some of can come for the morning practice"

I wasn't going to but more than 1 girl said yes so I was calmed.

"Alright then, Good job everyone!!"

I went to change my clothes when I saw Tsukki and Yamaguchi leaving.

"Oi! Ke- TSUKKI!!"

I screamed his named, hoping he could hear me. Thankfully, he did.

"WHAT?!"

"WAIT FOR ME! PLEASE!"

I heard him groaned and Yamaguchi said something I didn't quite understand but Tsukki turned to me.

"FINE! YOU HAVE 10 MIN!"

I ran to the locker room, hurrying myself.

Tsukki P. O. V

" Even if she takes more than 10 minutes you will wait for her, won't you?"

"Shut up, Yamaguchi"

"Gomen Tsukki"

It was true though, I didn't want her going back home alone, it was dark and it could be dangerous. Even though I want to leave quickly and sleep, I'm here waiting for her. I sighed and looked at the gym, hearing the balls hitting the floor.
It's only a club.

(Y/n) came running, holding her stuff oddly so they wouldn't fall.

"Geez, why do you have so much things?"

"They are not that much! I just didn't put them inside my bag..."

I sighed and helped her with some of her stuff. When she was done we worked our way to home.

Half of the way to Yamaguchi's, he said he needed to do some things with Shimada-san, probably practice his serve.
I nodded and waved at him. (Y/n) smiled at him and said Good bye. I was about to put on my headphones when a soft hand stopped me.

"Oh no, don't you even think about it"

I raised an eyebrow as she reached something in her backpack. A pair of earphones. She connected them to her phone and played a song.

"Let me guess, BTS?"

"You know you like it"

"Not as much as you though"

"Smooth, Tsukki, smooth"