Routine

Your P.O.V

After a few days, the third years still came to some practices though most of my practices were with the boys; the girls changed their attitude, they took everything seriously, rarely missed the practices. Sora stopped coming to the club, I saw her during classes, of course, but we barely talk to each other, after a while, she changed to another club. As for Kaito, he looked like he wanted to learn how to play volleyball but he thought it would be more complicated starting here. I walked down the hallway with Yachi talking about her joining a club.

"I have no idea, (y/n)!"

She sighed and I just laugh it. Shimizu was trying to find a new manager for the team and I thought that Yachi might be an option but she is not sure about it. The bell rang and we ran back to the classrooms, while going back there I bumped with Tsukishima, even if we were dating we treat each other as a friend.

"Where are you going, shrimp?"

"Well, to class, I don't want to but I need to"

Tsukishima smirked and put an arm in the wall, leaning into it, blocking my way.

"Wanna do something funnier?"

I blushed and pushed him to aside, he just laugh.

"Not then, well I'll see you later, shortie"

He patted my head and left to his classroom.

" (y/n)!! The teacher is coming!"

"Waaaaaah!"

I ran into the classroom before the teacher, though he shook his head disapprovingly. I laughed nervously and sat in my place.

~after the classes~

I waved to Yachi and headed towards the boys' gym since today the basketball team had our gym.

"Hello!"

I popped into the gym, getting greet by everyone. They started their warm-up and meanwhile I stood besides Shimizu-san, remembering Yachi.

"Shimizu-san, I have a friend from my classroom that doesn't have a club yet"

Her eyes shone and held both of my hands.

"Really?! Can I meet her tomorrow?"

I blushed and nod.

"Perfect! (Y/n), thank you so much!"

"Hehe... it's nothing"

Then we continue helping with the practice since I was wearing my daily uniform I couldn't participate so I just handed the waters and towels. Again, I had to give them to Tsukishima.

"So, now you are serving me"

I glared at him while giving him his bottle of water.

"I'm just helping, pole"

He chuckled and dried his face from the sweat.

'Damn, he looks pretty hot'

I blushed and tried to look away but Tsukishima cupped my chin making him look back at him.

"Well, you don't have words for your little boyfriend?"

I laughed, grabbed his towel and turn away.

"Little? Sure. Anyway, good luck!"

I ran back to Shimizu-san, handing her the towel and the bottle. When we had all the stuff together we went to clean them and soon, the practice was over. I sat on the floor while waiting for Tsukishima and Yamaguchi since Yamaguchi offered me to walk me back home. No one knew that Tsukishima and I were dating. He preferred having it that way, according to him, I would be saved from teasing and more uncomfortable situations. While wasting my time on the phone, Tsukishima walked in front of me, I just ignore him but since he was staring down at me I looked up and he pecked my lips.

"W-what?!"

"What?"

"Y-You-u just k-kiss-"

"Kiss you? Yeah"

"Why?!"

"Only felt like it, can't I kiss my girlfriend?"

He helped to stand up, pulling me closer, with his hands in my waist.

"Yes, you can, just, I wasn't expecting you to"

He chuckled and put his head in the top of my head.

"You have practice tomorrow, right?"

"Yup! Why? Already missing me?"

Tsukishima rolled his eyes and hit me with his chin.

"Ouch!! The hell, Tsukki?!"

He moved away, grabbed my backpack and started to walk away.

"Come on, Yamaguchi is waiting"

I groaned and ran towards him, grabbing my backpack in the process. In the main entrance, Yamaguchi was waiting for us ready to leave.

-----
More updates coming soon!
Like? Comment? Share?