Zero

Tsukki's P. O. V

'Crap...!! I'm a horrible boyfriend and person, Who does that?! Only shitty people...!'

I went to sleep, well tried to. My mind was like an unstoppable machine, thought running through it. It made me mad, my brother, (y/n), volleyball.
It bothered me the thought of my brother but it made me mad the thought of the hickey I left on (y/n)'s neck!

Finally, my eyes felt heavier and started to fall sleep.

~next day was brought to you by Doggo~

(Y/n) left her hair down all day and kept avoiding me, I couldn't even apologize! Every time I went to talk to her she walked away, during break she was with Kuroo or Akaashi and Bokuto, during matches she was supporting Hinata and Kageyama or with Shimizu and Yachi.

After all the practices and running, it was finally over. I was mentally and physically tired...

'I want my bed...'

Everyone kept practicing but I'm done.

"HEY HEY HEY!! glasses-kun! Don't you want to practice with us?!"

Bokuto-san put an arm around me while trying to get me to do the blocking.

"No, no really"

I moved away and heard him call Kuroo-san's name, asking the same thing nut he denied it too. I started to leave when Hinata came and bug me.

I left him and went to the dorms, I was physically and mentally tired. I needed to sleep.

'I don't understand... why do they try so hard? It's only a club...'

I remembered my days in primary school, kids used to bully Yamaguchi until I confronted them, since then we have been best friends. One day, I invited him to see the last match of my brother in high school. The day I discovered his lie.

Because of volleyball, he suffered, he had to lie to me and to himself. It's only a club.

"TSUKKIIIIIIIIIII"

Yamaguchi came running towards me while screaming.

"What?"

"You always look cool, Tsukki. No matter the situation... I'm jealous"

"So, what?"

Yama P. O. V

'He might be my best friend but that's it..!'

"But, recently, you look pathetic!"

"You can be better than Hinata, you are better than anyone, why don't you win already?!"

Tsukki is pissed... I don't care anymore.

"It doesn't make sense, if we win against Aoba Jousai, then what? If we win the region one, so? If we win the nationals, then what?

No matter what you do, you can't become the best one! There will always be someone better than You! You know it then why are you still trying so hard?!"

I remembered my serve, the serve that could have give us the victory...

"WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED BESIDES YOUR PRIDE?!"