Nights

After a few weeks, whenever I finished my practices earlier, I would go to the Boys Gym. I was completely part of the team, though, it's different.

Sometimes I would help them training like playing in some games, blocking or things like that. I got used to the super-fast attack of Hinata and the rough /strong spike of Asahi-san.

Also, they got a new coach, that was the man of the store in the hill, no one other than the grandson on Ukai coach.

They were having a match against Nekoma, from Tokyo.

'How nostalgic...'

And with this match they will have their golden week, that meant the training camp, Shimizu-san asked me if I'd like to help her with the boy's this Friday and Saturday. I accept almost immediately.

So I was walking down the halls with Yachi, talking about a school project.

When nature called me and I went to the bathroom. I went, washed my hands and went out.
While walking down the hall I couldn't help but think about Tsukishima.

'if only he had a passion like Hinata, he would the best middle blocker... Wait, but I don't care about him!'

I wasn't paying attention so I ran into someone, closing my eyes for the impact but this time, it didn't happen, the person caught me before I fell to the stairs.

I opened them slowly only for meeting a pair of gold ones behind glasses.

'Why?! From all the people here!!'

"Oi... You should be careful! That was dangerous!" Tsukishima Kei just saved me.

"I-I'm sorry... "
I must have been a blushing mess, I was speechless.
He let me go and glared at me.

"You could have hurt yourself, dumbass!" Some students stared at us but I only looked away.

"I said I'm sorry!" I was feeling a bit down now, Tsukishima must have noticed that because the ruffled my hair and made me look into his eyes.

"What do you think I would do with a cute girl, like you, hurt?"
My heart stopped, he smirked and the bell rang.

"See you later, shortie"
Once again I was speechless.

I went back to my classroom and Yachi noticed me. I hide my face in my arms and let out a groan.

"(L/n)-Chan, is everything alright?" Yachi asked me, concern in her voice.

"I don't think so..."

After school, I went to my volleyball practice and there were more girls.

"(Y/n)! " I saw Midori waving by the net.

"Hey... " I got closer and she smirked at me.

"How's the boy?" I stare at her confused but then it hit me.

'She saw us?! She saw Tsukishima saving me?!'

"No, no, you're mistaken! " I spite out blushing.

"Yeah sure... " she said while wiggling her eyebrows and making her smirk bigger.

"Ugh! Forget it! Let's practice! " I ran for a ball.

"Sure!"

After all our exercises, we started to run and finally we stretch.

"Nice job!!" We waved, said goodbye to Mika and I went straight to the boys' gym.

"Sorry for the intrusion!"
I waved and entered the gym.

"Oh (L/n)! " Sawamura-san greeted me and so did everyone else.

"(L/N)-Chan! Block for us! "Hinata asked me and I looked at the coach.

"Em... Well, we are about to finish so, yeah, why not? "

"Thank you! " and I entered the court. In the other side was Kageyama with

Hinata and all the members behind him.
I can block their super-fast attack and the spike of Asahi-san, they gave a lot of trouble at the beginning but no one has given me trouble than Sakusa and Ushiwaka.

"Nice toss! " Hinata threw the ball to Kageyama, He tossed it and Hinata jumped. I blocked it but it was out.

"Nice block! " some teammates screamed and some 'nice kill!'

"What happened to the great Queen?" The tease can only be from someone...

"Tsukki, don't be so rude with (L/n) -Chan" Yamaguchi stepped aside of the line and went to my side.

"Even if you are the best middle blocker in the prefecture, you can't do it everything by yourself... " Yamaguchi smiled at me, I blushed but smiled back.

"Yamaguchi... You're so cute! Thank you!" And we turned to the others but we could feel the glare of someone.

'Tsukishima... '

'I forgot what happened this morning, though'

~After the practice~

"Good job everyone! "

"OSU!!"
And we went to the 'training camp'
I staid back with Shimizu-san, cleaning all the mess and thinking about dinner.

"Maybe salad," she said and I only nodded, I was actually starving and tired.

"It's good but let's hurry, so we can rest even more" we walked faster and she smiled at me.

"Good idea"

~After the dinner with Tanaka and Nishinoya~

We cleaned everything and the boys were taking their baths, I took mine first so I went for a drink.

I couldn't help it but think about Tsukishima...

'That dumbass has everything but team/game spirit' I drank all the (f/d)
And threw the empty vessel to the trash can.

'I think I'm falling for him... '
I started to walk away but someone put a hand on my mouth, grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.
The scent was very familiar though.

"You are quite interesting for yourself, queen"

'Tsukishima!! ' I took removed his hand from my mouth and faced him with a big blush.

"The heck, Tsukishima! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I screamed whispered and he let out a small chuckle.

"With what heart? Yours is already mine" my eyes widened and I looked in disbelief at him, I was about to ask him what he meant but he started to laugh.

"C'me on, I'm only joking, though, your face was priceless" he smirked at me and I slapped his shoulder. I wish I had done that with the same strength I spike a volleyball but I might leave him without an arm.

"Look at the time, it's a bit late don't you think? "
I didn't even have a clock but judging by his sudden comment maybe it was actually late.

"Maybe, let's go to bed, shall we?" We started to walk and before I got to the room I shared with Shimizu-san, Tsukishima stopped me, he placed a hand in my cheek and kissed my forehead.

"Sweet dreams, queen, and please, be careful"

And he left me, in middle of the dark, embarrassed as hell.

'It's official, I have fallen in love with Tsukishima Kei'