Arrangements

Your P. O. V

For the past days, Hinata and Kageyama had been avoiding each other and it was really uncomfortable. We needed to improve for the coming season and it was official, my coach just left us and if we wanted to win we would need a miracle.

Tsukki was mad at the two dorks for 'hurting me' though it was only a bruise.

After school, I left without Kei, because he did have practice and I had a lot of homework, it was sad but I get to see him whenever I want.

My mum was still working, so I had to be a grown up person and made an instant noodle soup. I was chillingin the couch, watching your name again. (It's awesome, watch it!) When my ringtone filled the room.

Oikawa P. O. V

'Damn it! Why do I have to take care of my cousin...?! This was finally the weekend I was going to ask out (y/n)- Chan!'

I sighed as I drank water. We were in practice but my mum told me not to make plans tomorrow because I was babysitting my cousin. He wanted to go to a volleyball practice, to see if he wanted to play it or not. I heard the ball hit the floor multiple times and the boys shouting.

'I'm a genius!! I can invite (y/n)- Chan to the practice demonstration!'

I quickly dial her phone number that I got from Iwa-chan. This couldn't wait. I want to see her.

"Hello?"

"Yahoo~ (y/n)-Chan! How are you?!"

"Oikawa-san?! Da fuck?! How did you get my number?!"

"Well, Iwa-chan was in the showers, so his phone was alone. Say (y/n)-chan, what are you doing tomorrow?"

"Ummm... nothing?"

"Perfect! Then don't make, what about we go to a volleyball practice demonstration? Tomorrow at 8?"

"Well, sure. Why not?"

"Great, then I'll see you in the bus station... I'll go to your house but I don't know where you live and I'm going with my cousin"

"Oi!! Assikawa!! Get back to practice already!!"

"Is that Iwaizumi? Say hi to him!"

'GUUUH, stupid Iwa-chan!!'

"Iwa-chan! (Y/n)- chan says hi!!"

"Tell her the same!"

"Iwa-chan says 'tell her the same'"

"Pfft, you are unbelievable Oikawa... well then, carry on with practice. See you tomorrow!"

"See ya, (y/n)"

We hang up. Her laugh was funny and cute.

Your P. O. V

I sighed and smiled at myself... wait! NO! I'M WITH KEI!!! but this is not a date, right? It's only a normal hang out with Oikawa, right? I frowned and hurried up with the homework.
I still needed to call Bokuto.

___________

NOT DEAD!
PHONE'S BACK!
SCHOOL IS NOT A BITCH!
MORE UPDATES!