At night

Your P. O. V

After me and Tsukki made up, we went to eat but apparently we would have teenager "party" since none of the teachers a d coaches were around.

The party was for the ending of the camp, before the last day, it was more like a meeting or a chit chat. But we had music, drinks without alcohol, snacks and the volleyball court.

Half of the party were the matches and then the food. I was sitting with Yachi watching the "boys" play another set. When they finished they increased the volume of the music and everyone cheered, some boys started to find someone who they could dance. But when they asked Yachi, Shimizu came and took her away.

'Dancing is not something I would like to do but... '

I looked around trying to find Tsukki, nowhere to see. When I stood up Bokuto and Kuroo came rushing to me, and at the back of them were Akaashi and Lev.
They stopped centimeters away from my face but they got closer to me.

"(Y/n) dance with me!!"

Both captains shou- asked, Akaashi came with Lev, who had a disappointed face while Akaashi had a pissed face.

"Both of you cheat! I was going to ask her first!"

Lev groan and Kuroo pushed him away while Akaashi grabbed the back of the collar of Bokuto.

"Jeez, you two... "

Akaashi sighed but then smiled at me.

'Shiiiiiiiiittttt... He looks good when he smiles... NO! bad (y/n)! You have Kei!'

Akaashi took my hand in his.

"Would you like to dance with me?"

I felt my face heat but a hand landed in my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Akaashi-san but she is dancing with me"

I knew the voice...

"Tsukki!"

Akaashi smirked but let go my hand.  He pushed the two captains away, they were arguing about who I should dance with.

"Good luck you two"

And they left.
Tsukki glared at me and took me to the "dance floor".

"T-Tsukki?"

I was nervous, He might be angry and really really pissed or... He is jelly.

Suddenly 'priceless' by Dean Fujioka rang in the gym.
I smiled and took the hand of Tsukki and moved foward so our foreheads can touch.

"You are a pain in the ass"

He muttered, I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. And interlaced our hands.

"Yeah... Thanks"

He sighed and hugged me, putting his arms around my waist while I put mine around his neck/chest.

"You know you are the only one to me.... Right?"

He blushed and frowned his eyebrows.

"Um... Yeah"

I laughed and so did Tsukki.

We looked into each other eyes and he leaned to me.
His lips are soft and his kisses are always sweet.

We separate and giggle, no one noticed it.

The party end and we all returned to the "dormitories" for the last day.
I fell almost immediately but what I didn't know was that they did notice us.