TSUKKI!!

It's 27th/09
That means...
Happy birthday to our salty MB!!
🍰🍓🌙🏐

~~~

Tsukki P. O. V

I woke up by the sound of my alarm going off. I looked at the clock... 6,00 a.m, 27/09.

"Uuuuhhhh, it's my birthday, great... couldn't it be on the weekend? I could have slept more...."

I groaned and got up from my bed, I took a quick shower and put my uniform on. I grabbed my things and went downstairs, my mum and my brother were in the kitchen.

"Oh Kei! Happy birthday!"

"Kei happy birthday! I made you breakfast!"

"Thank you..."

I ate fast and silently. All the time I could feel their eyes on me.

'Geez... it's only a birthday...'

"Thanks for the food!"

I put the dishes in the sink and grabbed my things for school. I put on my headphones and went to put my shoes on.

"I'll be going!"

"Have a good day!"

They both shouted and I left the house. I was scrolling through some of my songs. I listen to one about love... describing my life right now. 

I have arrived at the school alone since (y/n) was having matutine practice and Yamaguchi told me that he fell asleep.

I went to my classroom, waiting for the bell.

The was going slow, it was the class right after the break. During it, Yamaguchi left with Yachi and (y/n) was nowhere to be seen. What a great birthday...

After the classes, I went to the changing room for practice since (y/n) left me alone again...

'That girl... she is making me go nuts... What if she wants to break up?! Oh god... I mean I'm not the best boyfriend in the world but I don't think that is for... damn it!' I opened my locker just to find a sheet of paper pasted in front of me.

'No practice, go to the gym for meeting'

I sighed and picked up my things again. Leaving to the gym. The doors were closed ...

I opened them slowly.

"SURPRISE!!"

The whole team of Karasuno, some of Nekoma and Fukurodani players and (y/n)
Were there. Some of them had serpentines in there hair and confetti.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSUKISHIMA!!!"

Nishinoya put a birthday hat on my head and pushed me to the table that was in the middle, with Big strawberry shortcake!

"We tried to make it as good as possible"

Yamaguchi said behind Yachi. I smiled at them.

"Thank you so much"

Everyone was surprised... Hinata and Nishinoya were on the floor.

"Wow, Megane you do have a great smile"

Kuroo came closer wiggling his eyebrows with a flirty smile.

"Hey! Back off, he is my boyfriend!"

(Y/n) came in front of me, hugging my waist.

"Go and eat cake, shooo"

Kuroo walked away and grabbed the dishes for the cake.

I pulled (y/n) away from the crowd and went outside the gym.

"I...hope you liked it"

I brushed my fingers through my hair.

"You almost gave me a heart attack, I thought you were leaving me..."

I told her and she freaked out.

"What?! Nonononono, never. It was just for the sake of the surprise you know I'm not good hiding this kind of things, that's why I avoided you all day, geez, I shouldn't have done that! It would be better if I -"

I kissed her in the lips, god... I love her. I pulled away and leaned into her, Our foreheads touching.

"You talk too much. Thanks for everything I loved it"

"But I haven't even given you your present !"

She giggled.

"You are the best present anyone can have"

And so, I kissed her again.

"Happy birthday Kei"

_____

Sorry for the bad redaction, idk....?
Anyway, Happy bday Tsukki! 🌙