Managers

Your P. O. V

The next day, during the break, Hinata and I were hanging around, talking about random things. When we were going to his classroom we spotted Shimizu-san, looking through the classrooms with some classmates staring at her.

"Shimizu-san!"

I called her and everyone turned to me, including Shimizu and Hinata.

"Hinata! (Y/n)!"

She walked towards us, holding a paper in her hands.

"Um, (y/n), can you tell me who is the girl that doesn't have a club"

I nodded and gave her some information about Yachi. She thanked us and went to find her.

"Nee, (Y/n), you think your friend will accept?"

I thought about for a few seconds. Yachi is a dedicated person, she can try, right?

"There is a possibility that she might accept"

Hinata nodded and the bell rang, we waved at each other and went to our classrooms.
I say in my place, talking with Kaito while waiting for the teacher to come. As we waited, Yachi came with blush and looked pretty nervous.

"Yacchan, what is it?"

She sat in her place and sighed heavily.

"A beautiful girl asked me to be the manager of the boys' volleyball club..."

My eyes shone and turned to her since she sat behind me. I crossed my arms in her desk as I stare at her.

"Well, you accept?"

She sighed defeated and shook her head in a 'no'.

"But why not?!"

Kaito raised his voice, as he did the teacher came and to the classroom and he ran to his place. I turned to Yachi, smiling at her.

"You will do it great, though"

She looked at me, still nervous.

"I will go and have a look, for now"

I smiled and nodded.

~After classes~

Shimizu-san came for Yachi while I left for practice with Kaito. As we talked I noticed that I haven't talked to Tsukki in all day. I sighed missing the teasing of my tall boyfriend. Kaito went to get everything ready since he was our manager. Meanwhile, I went to change into my practice clothes. Shorts, a t-shirt, my shoes and pulled my (h/c) in a ponytail (if you have short hair, move it aside with Bobby pins) with my red ribbon. In my way back to the gym. I spotted Yachi running for her life.

"Yacchan!!"

She jumped and turned to me.

"(y/n)!!"

I walked towards her and she sighed in relief.

"How was it?"

"Well... they are tall, scary, and they play volleyball"

I laughed at how she was describing the whole team, Tanaka and Nishinoya looking at her, Asahi trying to be nice and ended being really scary. Tall like Kei and Kageyama.

"So, are joining the team?"

She frowned and looked really insecure.