His feelings

Your P. O. V

The next day Yachi was asking a lot of questions about volleyball, like the positions. I tried to explain his the basic things, she was like 'right, right, I don't understand a thing but keep going'.
During the break, Hinata and Kageyama asked her to help them with their English since Tsukki said no. While they were studying I went to find Tsukki and Yamaguchi, only found Tsukishima.

"Hey, Tsukki!"

I sat in the desk in front of him, he took off his headphones. Tsukishima Kei took off his bloody headphones!!

"Well, hello shortie"

I put but Tsukki ruffled my hair smirking at me.

"Where is Yamaguchi?"

He glared at me, looking pissed... like jealous.

"Went to help a teacher, why?"

I laughed and put my head in my hands.

"Nothing, just wondering, since he is always with you"

I tried to whisper the last part but, apparently, he did listen to what I said.

"Well, you are lucky today. This break I will have to spend it with you"

Tsukki said in an annoyed voice but I knew that deep inside he was really happy for this.

We talked about homework, school works, sometimes about volleyball and we ended finishing talking about a date after school.
I was blushing and in his cheeks, I could see a slight blush too.

"So, what do you think? Tomorrow after classes?"

I smiled and nodded my head, I was about to ask him something but the hell rang, meaning I had to run back before the teacher.

"Well, see you during practice!"

I started to leave but suddenly he pulled my back kissing my cheek. Surprisingly no one noticed. I was a blushing mess, while Tsukishima was blushing too but not that much. He had his usual smirk.

"See you later, my queen"

He let me go and I ran back to the classroom, fangirling deep inside.

~after classes~

I walked with Yachi and Shimizu-san to the locker room, getting ready for the training. Yachi wasn't sure yet if she was going to join or not, I actually hoped that she did but it only depends on her.

"Don't think it that much, whatever is your answer we will support it"

Shimizu-san broke the silence making us jump slightly.

"I think that at the beginning you take things for your own selfishness but it ends up being important to you"

We looked at her speechless, Yachi was blinking a few times.

"But, you only have to try it out, right?"

Yachi thought about it while I gave Shimizu-san a thumbs up.

After we change, we went to the gymnasium, I was talking with Noya-senpai about random receives and digs. Ukai-san went to talk to Yachi and the next moment she was apologizing. Ukai did a small bow and help her to stand up. Then, he walked towards us and Shimizu-san went with Yachi outside the court.

"Alright, everyone! We are going to do some blocks and spikes. Tsukishima! (Y/n)!
You two block! Nishinoya you pass the balls after the block! Kageyama you toss! Go!"

Yachi P. O. V

I didn't understand that much, but what I did know was that (y/n) wasn't that tall! Compared to the boy next to him, names Tsukishima-kun was like a titan! I was kind of scary seeing someone so tall.

"Alright, Let's start!"

Kageyama-kun was on the opposite side of the net with all the teammates, except, Tsukishima-kun, (y/n), and the small one, Nishinoya-senpai.

When it was their turn, Shimizu-san told me some things about them. The captain, Daichi-san. Vice-captain, Sugawara-san. The Ace, the one who hits the ball stronger than anyone, Asahi-san. etc... After Narita, a second year, it was the turn of Hinata. Him and (y/n) were almost the same height (let's suppose that we have a close height to Hinata) but when (y/n) jumped she was a bit taller than Tsukishima-kun and it freaked me out!

Tsukki's P. O. V

'Who would say that my small girlfriend could jump?'

I stare at her while she was talking with Kageyama about some kind of fast attack. Even if she was such a hot-blooded girl, she was really different from them.

"Tsukishima..."

'But what about her past?'

"Tsukki..."

'Which high school was she in? Did she lived all her life in Miyagi or in another prefecture?'

"Kei..."

'Was she happy dating a bored of everything? Am I good for her? Should I show her more affection?'

"KEI!!"

(Y/n) screamed my name looking a bit concerned, everyone else was confused while Yamaguchi was also concerned.

"Sorry, let's continue"

I turned to face the other side of the net, (y/n) still looked worried but turned to face the other side.

"I'm fine, don't worry that much, love"

Her eyes widened and a big blush appeared in her face, I smirked and we both raised our arms to block Hinata.

He threw the ball to Kageyama, he tossed and (y/n) blocked it. It was and straight.

"Nice block!"

I turned to her and she was talking with Hinata. Yamaguchi walked towards me.

"Tsukki, are you okay? You look pretty lost in your thoughts"

I looked down and then looked back to (y/n).

'So this is how you have me, huh?'

"Tsukki... don't tell, you have feelings for (l/n)-chan?!"

"Ugh, shut up, Yamaguchi"

"Gomen, Tsukki! But seriously, do you have any feelings for her?"

I stare at her for a while, her bright smile, her cute reactions, the way she laughed, the dedication she had, I love it.

"I have..."

Yamaguchi hummed and raised an eyebrow, fortunately, not hearing what I said.

"Nothing, let's go"

I walked back to the court. Just the Ukai-san called us back for practice.

---
How tall are you?

I'm like 1, 62/ 5' 37