Tokyo

While the boys were in their match with Nekoma, I was also in Tokyo, practising with Sakusa.

"Nice kill!" Sakusa and I glared at each other.

"The first spike and you couldn't block it"

"The first and last"

He turned and his setter gave me a thumbs up. He took a ball, passed to his setter, he tossed it and the spike it.
I blocked it and it landed in the exact line.

"NICE BLOCK!!" I looked at Sakusa and he had the hateful face towards me.

We continue blocking and spiking until it was late.
I waved and left the Gym with Sakusa.

"You have improved your blocking" he looked down at me, and I looked away thinking about the Karasuno VBC, and of course, Tsukishima.

"You have already a boyfriend?" He asked me and I blushed, really hard!

"N-no! Yet... " he gave me a tiny smile and ruffled my hair.

"See you, Queen" I smiled and raised my fist.

"See you, Kiyoomi" and he hit it with his own.

~Weeks later~

We were stretching, Midori and I were talking about the next Interhigh. I was excited but then Michimiya-san came to the Gym with two people.
I almost die.

"Everyone, I know this isn't the best time, that inter-high is going to be soon, but here we have! Namikawa Sora, a new teammate and for our manager, Yamagawa Kaito, both first years!"
We gathered around them, I was shocked, both of them were actually in my class!

"(Y/n)!! " both of them looked at me happily, like childhood friends, I barely know their names.

"Alright, we still have an hour so, come on! Warm-up and go, except you, Kaito-kun" our coach said and we went back. Namikawa was following me though.
I have heard that she has the highest grades in all the school, she was a good girl, no reports nor problems, shy, and not the friends one.

I was with Midori, laughing at the silly idea of blocking backwards. And speaking of the devil, Namikawa came.

"E-excuse me, can you tell me how to do it?" She asked holding the ball.

"Well, it's only a normal warm-up, it doesn't have to be ours, the one you use is fine," I said going to the edge of the court.

"Yeah but... The problem is that I don't know how to... Warm-up"
Midori and I looked at her unbelievable.

"Well, just... Um... "
Mika was speechless, she did her warm-up by instinct.
I looked at her with a comprehensive smile and explained to her how to do it.

After a while, Michimiya-san gave the list of the Interhigh.
Our match was only two days from now.
We cleaned, went to change and left.

"(Y/n)!!" I turned and saw Hinata on his bike.

"Hey! Hinata, how was the match?" I asked him and he gave me the biggest smile ever.

"It was awesome! There was this setter, named Kenma that was really calmed and smart, also a boy who could actually follow my super-fast attack, and their captain with a bedhead, who was really scary... I-I was nervous but still, really excited! " Hinata took a deep breath and we walked to the bus station.

"In two days, Interhigh will start"
We looked at each other and smile.

"GOOD LUCK!" we high five and he left.

Though I forgot my jacket.