walks to home

Your P. O. V

I accepted right away, it would a great opportunity for raising my skills.

"Yes! I'd love to!"

I nodded and bowed slightly.

"Perfect! I know you will enjoy it along with the boys"

"Thank you for the invitation"

"It's no problem"

Takeda-sensei gave me a little bow. Before leaving the gymnasium.

"I'll go and contact your family, also, I'll confirm your assistance to the camp"

"Thank you! "

I told him. He gave me a small happy smile before leaving. Soon, the boys started to come for practice. Yachi and Shimizu-senpai came to my side. They did a small warm-up before coach Ukai came started the practice.

"So, y/n, did Takeda told you about the training camp?"

I nodded while watching the boys doing serves. Yachi looked between us, confused.

"Training camp? Like the one, we are going to go? In Tokyo? "

Shimizu nodded, passing a ball that came over this side.

"Yeah, that one. Well, I'm in! "

Yachi hugged me happily with Shimizu gave a small cheer.

"It's going to be funny but... "

Yachi let me go started to say something but as she was speaking Daichi and Ukai yelled. We turn to where they were standing. Hinata and Kageyama were looking down, ashamed.

"How is that? How did you fail?! You are aware that you can't come with us because that day is the recover exams, right?"

Daichi scolded them, Ukai just stood there, really pissed. We looked at them and Tsukki came to my side while we watched them.

"If you don't study, you will end up like those two"

He teased me as he played with the ball in his large fingers. I grabbed the ball quickly and went to the side of the court, doing a quick jump serve. When I was about to toss the ball, I heard Hinata say something about Tanaka helping them with the ride after the exam was over.

The practice, carried on and soon, it was night, I helped Yacchan and Shimizu cleaning up and closing everything.

I was waiting for Tsukki, singing one of my favourites songs. He came along with Yamaguchi. Ready to get going. We walked but when we stopped at Shimada's convince shop, Yamaguchi left us, leaving me with Tsukki.

"New, Tsukki, would you like to go to a concert with me one of these days? "

He raised an eyebrow as be put an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer.

"A concert, huh? From who? "

"Well... That's for you to find out"

The clicked his tongue, flicking my forehead before pulling me closer again.

"I'm it's one of your Korean bands... "

He mumbles as we got closer to my home.

"I know you like them too! "

He rolled his eyes as we reached the entrance of the (house/flat).

"The only things I like are strawberry shortcake, dinosaurs and you"

I stopped dead in my tracks, processing what he just said. As I realised it, I blushed really hard.

"Kei!! "

He chuckled and pulled me for a small kiss in the lips.

"See you tomorrow, queen, don't forget to pack your things"

I nodded and we both kept our path. His lips were really soft.

I greeted my mum, ate something and took a short bath before packing some of the things I would be using this weekend.