"Senpais"

Guys, I'm really sorry for not updating!
With the earthquake and school, I didn't have time for writing or reading, but I have already finished all my work so carry on!

Your P. O. V

I ran towards Bokuto, high-fiveing his hands.

"Wow, (y/n), you have grown up a lot"

"Don't say that... you sound like an old uncle"

I hugged him even though he was all sweaty. I heard footsteps behind us, so I let Bokuto go and turn to the person. Akaashi.

"(Y/n)-san, it's been a while"

"Hi!"

"I told Akaashi, the next time we see (y/n) she would be prettier than before "

I blushed an slightly hit Bokuto's arm. Though, nodded at his comment.

"Oi! Bokuto stop flirting with the lady!"

We turned to the voice, it was the captain of Nekoma, Kuroo.

"I'm just stating the facts Kuroo!"

The captain came closer and he was slightly taller than Bokuto, eventhough, both of his hairs were spiky and gave them centimeters. He pushed Bokuto to aside with his hand leaned towards me.

"I'm terribly sorry for this unnecessary experience, the name's Kuroo Tetsuro and I'll make sure you enjoy yourself in the next two days"

He wink at me and even though I didn't want to accept he was damn good looking.

"Thank you... I guess"

"Well, my lady, shall we go for a small meal before the day-"

"Kuroo-saaan!!! What is taking you so long?! The coaches are asking about you"

A really tall boy with silver hair and emerald eyes shouted from the door.

"LEV!! SHUT UP! I WAS GETTING SOMEWHERE HERE!"

Kuroo shouted as 'Lev' walked towards us.

"Wow... you are cute but small..."

He leaned in as he examined me. His comment made a vein pop in my forehead.

"1 what the hell with that comment?! 2 I'm not small you are just too tall! 3 Who area you?!"

He laughed and stood up properly, getting taller.

"I'm Haiba Lev! First year, sorry for that but you looked really cute"

I blushed but pouted.

"Well, I think is time to go, it's getting late and we need to eat"

Akaashi said as he headed to the dining room. Everyone behind him.

When we got there almost everyone we're finishing their food. I spotted Tsukki but he was too busy talking with Yamaguchi and Yachi, ignoring Kageyama and Hinata.

'Should I sit there or find another place? All the first years are there but...'

As I grabbed the tray with the food Kuroo called me, they were already sitting in a table. It was everyone from earlier but this time a boy with pudding hair was sitting with them. I walked towards them and sit in the middle, not uncomfortable at all. I looked at the table of Tsukki but looks like he has forgotten that I exist. I sighed and started eating.

"So, (y/n)-chan, how have you been?"

Bokuto asked as he ate his rice.

(Y/n)? That's a really cute name"

Kuroo said as he looked at me. I blushed a little.

"Um... thanks. Well, I have been doing fine, how about you?"

He munched a piece of steak as he spoke.

"Good, training a lot and stuff"

"He has been training, that's all, nothing interesting "

"Akaaaaasheee!! I need to look interesting for the ladies!"

"Interesting for testing not for dating"

I let out a really loud laugh, I covered my mouth but keep giggling.

Everyone looked at me with strange face but happy.

"(Y/n)- san you have a weird laugh!"

I blushed and glared at Lev.

"Lev, you shouldn't say that to anyone"

The boy pudding boy that has been in silence and playing with his phone suddenly said that.

"Wow, Kenma, you spoke"

Kuroo leaned towards him, seeing what he was doing in his phone.

"He is too loud..."

"Kenma, right? Nice to meet you!"

I said as he gave me a quick look, he stare at me like for 10 seconds and went back to his phone.

"Same here"

"(Y/n) It's the first I have seen Kenma-san look above his phone for more than 3 seconds"

Lev commented as he finished his food. I hurried up eating mine, since I have been into the chit chat too much.

When, we finished we left our trays and headed to the showers, the shower between the girls and I was quiet, we spoke from time to time but my thoughts were somewhere else.

'What's wrong with Tsukishima anyway...'