Arrangements. 2

3rd person P. O. V

The next day, Oikawa introduced you to his cousin and walked to the practice.
The gym was pretty big and half full.

You stood besides Oikawa, watching his cousin play.

"So, (y/n)-chan, will we have the honour to see you play this time?"

You sighed and lean on Oikawa's shoulder, making him blush.

"I don't think so... my coach just left us and the team needs more practice"

"That's a shame, I wanted to see you play"

You chuckle and looked at him, staring directly at his pretty eyes.

'Well, I admit it, she is really cute...'

Oikawa thought to himself, admiring your (e/c) orbs.
He wanted to take you out to the park, cinema, mall, anywhere. But someone might have told him that you already have a boyfriend and that made him unsure of what to do. He could steal you away from whoever dared to have you but on the other hand he wanted you happy, no matter what or who.

He leaned over and kissed your forehead.
You blushed at the contact of his soft lips on top of your head.

"Come on, Takeru must be starving"

Oikawa smiled at you and grabbed the food he brought for his nephew.
You followed him and stood behind him as he hand him the food. He took a few pictures as he ate.

"(Y/n)-chan, can you hold my phone for a minute?"

He asked you while handing you his phone. The scene was too cute, Oikawa cleaning his nephew face, you unlocked the camera of the phone and quickly took the photo. You smiled at then as Oikawa went back to your side.

After the practice, his nephew was asking all sorts of questions about volleyball. We headed back to the bus station but while we were leaving we found someone.

"Touru, show me how to serve!"

"Don't call me so informally!"

"O-Oikawa -san?!"

You looked to the one calling Oikawa's name. It was Kageyama.

"(L/n)-san?! What are you doing here?!"

"I'm looking after my nephew and hanging out with  (y/n)-chan"

Oikawa said, his mood changing. His nephew greet Kageyama and so did Kageyama.

"You don't have practice?"

"We have the day free"

"What a waste"

"It's not the same resting and being a sloth, c'mon let's go"

Oikawa pit an arm around your shoulder bringing you closer to him, you blushed a lot.

"But Oikawa-san...!"

"NOPE NOPE NOPE, I DON'T WANT TO.  GO AWAY BAKA BAKA!"

You looked at him in disbelief, sometimes he is a childish 3rd year and sometimes he is the mature one.
Kageyama bowed at him asking if he could help him with his problems with Hinata. Oikawa asked me to take a photo of him while Kageyama was bowing, the first one I took he was blurry so I took another three. After the photos, Kageyama explained the problems he has been having with Hinata.

"Do you give the 100% while being with the little one? Think about that. You don't have the control in that situation, the small one those, if you can't understand this, you will become a dictator all over again. Let's go"

Oikawa took youe hand and drag you away from Kageyama. In your way back, Oikawa was really happy.

"Oikawa you look really happy"

"I'm glad Tobio is more depressed than usual "

Oikawa looked through his phone, looking for his photo.

"Why am I always the blurry one?!"