New Stories & Author's Note

Thank you all once again for reading my story! If you'd like to see the story continue with Celia, then check out my new story "All Gone Wrong" !! Ronnie & Harry don't play as big of a role, but they are definitely mentioned in it! I'm going to be updating every Saturday and Wednesday for all of November! :) If you want to see more of what it's about, then you can check it out on my page since the first chapter has already been posted!!

In other news, I'm going to be writing a third book based off of the character's in Just My Puck as well after All Gone Wrong!!!!!! I can't say much about it yet, but I've already started writing it because I'm so excited for it! It won't be posted until after All Gone Wrong, but I plan to have that finished sooner since I'm going to try real hard to stick to a schedule!

and drum roll pls

Harry and Ronnie will be back for their own sequel!!! It won't be for a while, but I thought I'd let you guys know now! 

I'm still on the fence about doing an interactive Q&A type of thing with you guys, so if you're interested in that pls let me know!

Once again, thanks so much for supporting my story! Writing is such a fun, creative outlet for me & it makes me so happy knowing some people actually enjoy my crazy imagination come to life on the pages of wattpad

Love you guys!