Author's Note

Hello! Well, first off I want to thank every single one of you who read this story, especially those who commented and voted for every chapter. Thank you very much! I'm happy you liked Little Shy Ariel. It was a story I enjoyed very much and it was very fun to write. A bit frustrating to post and share because it's hard to fight against the prejudices you all have due to other versions, but oh well. That's life. I'm just happy you read it and I hope you learnt something out of it. That's always my main goal, to teach you a lesson with every story.

Now... LSA is the second book in an independent series and I'm writing a THIRD. I'm stepping aside from fan fictions, so I'm writing "Brave Bold Belle" as a teen fiction first and then as a fan fiction here on wattpad. There  will be more books in the series, but they won't have anything to do with One Direction. In fact, I've edited CME and LSA to be teen fiction and you can read those on my account on Widbook. I'm always Bel Watson.

I know many of you won't read this new version of the AP series, like 80% of you won't because you only read it because it has 1D in it... but it's okay (: I always knew that. 

Also, I invite you to read my other works, so please visit my profile here on wattpad.

That being said, thank you for reading my work. If this is as far as you go, it's totally okay (: 

Bel, xx