Chapter Nineteen: MoodKiller

'You said you'd never leave me, you lied.' His lips parted, like he was about to say something. Nothing came out. Just silent words with no meaning. 'You lied, Rylie. You promised me! You promised!!' I could feel nothing, no pain, no feeling, not even sadness. 'You left me to die! Along with Angelina!! You got us killed!' I covered my ears, that didn't help it was as if they weren't even covered. 'You're a liar and a murder!'

I smashed my palms over my ears, screaming at the top of my lungs.

------------------------->

(Carter's POV)

John abandoned me on a hunt, saying it was an important call from his boys. Indeed he did care about them more than anything in the world. What else was there to care about if they were the only thing left? He told me I shouldn't abandon family. I simply replied, 'She ain't family if she isn't fully my daughter.'

'It doesn't matter if she doesn't have the same blood, family is family.' Our friend Bobby Singer said. He was a wise man.

John disappeared two weeks ago on a rugaru hunt. Leaving myself to finish the job. Since then I've been tracking his movements. I couldn't believe what I saw.

She was with the John's boys. Helping them. Trying to find their father and me. She seemed fine, until I saw John's eldest boy carrying her out to a rented car. It was a black convertible, nothing fancy. Just something to get around in.

They knew nothing of her powers. Or at least they looked like they didn't know. Another shocking thing happened, both boys came out carrying a body shaped bag. Sam's eyes were redden, cheeks puffy. From what looked like crying. I snuck under the bushes, trying to eavesdrop.

"He's gone, Sammy...." Dean's voice cracked, he pulled his taller brother into a long hug.

John's dead, I thought. Meaning the only person that could do such a thing was The Demon or her. All I knew was I had to keep the brother's on my radar. Track there every move. Not letting them out of my sights until I'm sure of what I had to do.

I had to kill Rylie before anyone else died.

----------------------->
(Dean's POV)

It was a nice quiet drive so far, Sammy sleeping in the passenger seat. Rylie passed out in the back-still not knowing when she would awake. She just passed out; without warning. Something had to of been bothering her. Anxiety can cause someone to pass out like that, she didn't seem like the kind of girl to have that.

Long strands of black hair laid across the grey back seats. Very few falling into her face, a bit covering her eyes. She flinched, whimpering. Her whole body shifted, she whimpered once more, tossing to the left. My eyebrows knitted. She drew a quick breath, eyes opening widely; her body lunged up. Head hitting the ceiling of the car with a thump. Once realizing what she had done she wrinkled her nose, rubbing her head. "Fuck....." She cursed, clenching one eye shut. Her other glistened with fear and despair. "Did I scare you? You look scared or something along the lines of that...." She asked.

"I was just admiring you're beauty." I smirked, leaning into the backseat. Pressing my foot on the brake. She snorted.

"If that's your way of flirting I'm going to punch you in the face." Rylie admitted, she pointed at me. "And don't think I won't." I raised my hands in defeat, "You should be driving, not trying to flirt with the wicked witch of the south."

"Aren't you the happy one?" I smiled forcefully, glancing into the rear view mirror.

"If I'm ever happy, tell me when." She laid back, raising her arms above her head.

"Ahh come on it's not that bad...."

"Dean your dad is dead. Mine is probably out hunting for me. Demons are walking the earth and my best friends are dead because of me. Yeah, it couldn't get any worse." She huffed, crossing her arms, her dark green eyes staring out the window. Sam yawned, sitting up. "Mornin' Sammy." She greeted, poking her head into the front seat. He jumped, blinking several times before processing who it was.

"Rylie, you're awake." Sam smiled, ruffling her hair. She threw him an unamused look.

"Yeah, don't do that..." Rylie slapped my little brother's palm away from her. He pulled his arm back looking over at me.

"Don't look at me, I didn't do anything." I said, eyes glued to the road once more. The crappy car jerked forward with life.

"So, where are we going?" Sam questioned his older brother.

"I guess since there isn't really anywhere else to go. Bobby's." Rylie smiled in the back seat. I peeked quickly, "Look who's happy now."

"Shut up, asshat." She punched the backseat mumbling under her breath. "It's been forever since I've seen Bobby."

(Hi everyone! What do you think of the story so far? Please tell me your comments, and vote if you want to. Appreciate it. Thanks for reading!!!)