Chapter Six: Hell Hounds

Sam and Dean weren't exactly unknown to me, my father spoke of them a lot. So much I thought he thought of them as his own sons. Sam, looking highly confused, grabbed his brother's shoulder pulling him into the hallway. I looked out the window wondering how I was going to explain any of this. It's not like you can tell them oh it will be alright, they're just hunting a very powerful demon. The two brothers walked back into the room, Dean looking like someone took his favorite food from him. "You said our father was working with yours?" Sam asked, I pushed off the window as Gragel stompped towards the door.

"That's what I said, Sammy." I comfirmed. The Younger Winchester nodded turning to his brother. Dean shrugged glancing between his brother and I. A harsh knock on the door reminded me of Gragel, I placed a hand on Dean's chest walking by. "You don't want to get that." He cocked his head. I opened the door and Gragel rushed inside slamming it shut. He grabbed my shirt shaking me harshly.

"Where is it? WHERE IS IT?" Gragel yelled; Sam went to approach the man, I shook my head at the Winchester.

"It isn't here, Gregal, now put me down." I stated calmly; he sat the girl on the ground. Not wanting a reenactment of earlier. "I have no idea what you are talking about" He nodded pensivley. I turned to Sam and Dean, Dean pointed at Gragel with a laugh.

"Liar, you killed my wife and daughter!"

"Isn't that the guy yelling about a vicious dog chasing him?" Dean began to laugh harder thinking the man was illusional. Sam elbowed his older brother clearing his throat.

"That was no damn dog that I have ever seen. It was a creature sent from hell!"

"So are clowns but you don't see me screaming like a little girl." Dean teased winking at his younger brother. Sam looked around the room bitting his lower lip.

"Planes crash." Dean flinched uncomfortably.

"Okay that is not funny." Sam pointed at his brother, who smirked. I glanced back and forth between the two brothers. Gragel raced up to them shaking Sam harshly.

"Is this some kind of joke to you?! T-That thing is hell's creation!" Gragel yelled shaking Sam even harder. He brushed his jacket off confused. "S-S-She's some kind of devil worshiper! With those damn signs in that book." Dean clapped his hands gesturing the man towards the door.

"Look; you and I know that monsters aren't real. That's just your imagination." Dean told the man, he patted his shoulder before walking back over to Sam.

"Then w-what killed Lucy? Or Sami?" Sam pulled his badge out of his suit pocket.

"Sir that is what we are trying to figure out, now if you excuse us we have work to do." Sam smiled watching Gragel walk out the door without further excuse. As soon as he did Dean's joking expression harden.

"He was talking about a hell hound." Dean kicked the table in front of the couch. "If a hell hound is near that mean demons are." I nodded in agreement; I wasn't going to tell the truth. Sam grabbed my father's journal slidding it into his pocket.

"I'm coming too." I blurted, Dean shook his head in disaproval. "Yes I am Mr. I can handle myself all the time." Dean hesitated at the door; he spun around narrowing his green eyes.

"That was a little harsh." The Winchester said.