Chapter Eight: Pancakes, Salad & Being Normal

Bright rays of sunshine peaked through the curtains, shining directly into my face. I groaned kicking the wall below my feet, Sam chuckled from what I was guessing the bathroom. "Mornin' Sleeping Beauty." Dean teased walking by with a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth. I mumbled under my breath curling back into a ball in the middle of the room. "Fine, good morning witch." Sam shook his head disappearing back into the bathroom. I rolled over staring up at the ceiling, a very ugly ceiling in my opinion. It was a tealish skin color; the kind that made me want to throw up or burn down the whole motel.

"Come on, get up we're gonna go get some food." Sam called, walking out of the bathroom with his shirt half on. I got to my feet shaking my head like a dog would if it was covered in water. Dean snickered patting my back.

"You look like a poodle that just got blow dried." Sam gave a soft laugh at his brother's last comment. I punched Dean's arm as he walked by, he glanced back at me winking.

"Here, comb your hair." Sam threw me a brush; easily I caught it walking towards the bathroom. But decided to wait until a certain Winchester came out. Not chancing it when he was in the bathroom.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They never told me what time it was, I would have got up sooner. If I had more sleep, I hadn't slept in 4 days. Dean ordered a giant stack of pancakes, Sam ordered a salad and I ordered the same thing Dean did. Dean raised a curious eyebrow, his green eyes sparkled with challenge. "Come on I don't think you can eat that much." The older Winchester bellowed, a smirk crossed my face.

"You'd be surprised at how much I can eat when I haven't ate in 3 days." I replied leaning against the wall, Sam looked away from the papers he was reading in hand.

"You haven't ate in 3 days?" Sam questioned concernedly, he sat the papers down in front of his brother.

"I haven't slept in 4." The waitress sat down a huge plate of salad, a giant stack of pancakes drenched in syrup and then carefully handed my plate to Sam. Who sat it down with caution but took my silverware. "....Sam.." Dean hesitated before taking a bite of food; he was waiting to see what his younger brother wanted.

"I thought you slept last night?" Dean interjected. I shook my head.

"Not until you tell me what last night was all about." Sam slipped the silverware into his pocket making one of those puppy dog faces that everyone would fall for. Even Dean which was pretty much hilarious. I groaned rolling my head back.

"Do you really think I won't eat if I don't have silverware?" I dared ripping a piece off the top pancake, "I wouldn't tell you even if I was dying." Sam slipped the plate of heavenly food behind him, he began tapping his finger on the table. "Ugghhh You're like your father you have dogged..." Dean cocked his head; a confused look crossed the man's face.

"What?" Dean blurted confused, he dropped his fork reaching for his coffee. Which I had enough time to take before he could.

"It means stubborn determination." Sam said to his brother, I nodded giving Dean his coffee back.

"Great two walking Encyclopedias of weirdness...." Dean snatched the coffee off the table throwing a glare in my direction. Sam smiled turning back to me, he sat his hands on the table.

"I just wanted to know what happened to your father, if you trust us I'll tell you what happened to me." I cocked an eyebrow narrowing my greenish blue eyes, Dean leaned against the table.

"What do you think you're doing?" Dean whispered harshly, Sam made a shhing noise to silence his brother. I took a deep breath squeezing my eyes shut. I didn't want to tell them about my sister, or the fact that my father actually got himself killed. I wasn't going to tell them what had happened. Over the last few years I hadn't felt human. Actually I have never really felt human.

"I'll tell you once we get back to the motel, that is after we meet the victims of the shifter attack." I reached behind Sam grabbing my platter, then happily taking Dean's silverware. The two brothers turned back to their food sighing loudly.

"Stubborn son of a bitch..." Dean mumbled poking at his food with his hands, I smirked smiling widely at the male. Sam handed his brother the siliverware he "stole" from me. We finished the rest of the meal in silence. I knew it was killing Sam to know why my sister died for me. I wanted to know why Sam was interested, in a crossroad demon.

(Sorry Guys I haven't updated in a while, I typed this in school so...Anyways, Yay a new chapter. Thanks for reading!!)