Chapter Nine: Sam's Secret

Birds sang, trees danced in the wind. People continued working, while I sat in the woods alone. The beautiful orange and red colored leaves crunched under my feet, branches snapped under the pressure they were put on. People were like branches; if you put too much pressure they'll snap, just like a branch. Snap like it's nothing. No one would notice only the person that it happened to. The clear blue sky filled the woods with life. One thing I hated, I hated life. The bright lustrous sun hung in the sky, smiling down at the animals and people. I flipped my hood up shoving my hands into my pockets, if the sun had emotions it'd probably be frowning.

My eyes glanced around the darkening forest; I knew what was coming next. I just wish I would wake up before it happened. The trees disappeared into a cloud of fog, the lustrous green grass turned into wooden flooring. I squeezed my eyes shut hoping I would awake; but that was only a dream. Everyone knows for dreams to come true something bad has to happen or will happen. "Is it that bad?" A voice echoed on every side of me. My head spun around trying to catch sight of the person or whatever they were. "Come on you should know me by now." Two glowing yellow eyes shined through the bushes. I stepped back leaning against, well I don't really know.

He stepped out of the bushes, his arm dripping blood. "You do know what Sam Winchester is, don't you?" He questioned, his piercing eyes moved to the right of me. Where a low growl came. My heart skipped a beat, if I moved I was going to be torn to shreds. I looked around for any kind of weapon, only finding a stick on the ground a few feet in front of me. I took a deep breath; and lunged for it. A blood curdling scream left my lips. The Hell Hound had torn the lower part of my back open. I grasped the stick and stabbed my leg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam had forgot about the Cross Road demon, thank god he did. I didn't want to explain anything to him. Those demons were dangerous. Of course of all the people to know that would be my family so far. My sister made a deal to bring me back. I ran a hand through my long black hair staring up at the same ugly ceiling. Sam was on his laptop looking up, well I don't really know what he's looking up.

Dean was feeding one of his weird obsessions, the weird vibrating bed thingy. I'm not sure what they are called but that is what I call him. Sam just says it's his fetish, like he's a lab rat that pushes the pleasure button instead of the food button. Then dies. Sam looked over at his obsessed brother shaking his head, "Dude, you have a fetish." Dean turned his gaze over to me smiling charminly, I picked up a pillow and slapped him in the face.

"You wish." I chuckled crossing my arms above my head. "Hey Sam, I got a quick question." The younger Winchester sat his coffee down. "When we find your father can I continue hunting, I mean by myself." Dean grabbed her shoulder.

"Hey hey you're not exactly fit for the job, why don't you stay with us for a while until we find your father." Dean suggested, he removed his hand from my arm resting it on the bed beside him.

"About that Cross Road demon....." I started looking up at Sam. Changing the subject was the only good thing to do at a time like that. Deep down I knew Sam wanted to know about the deals with a demon. More specifically, a cross road demon. Yeah, Yeah, you make a deal they send Hell Hounds out 10 years later to get your soul. The young Winchester eyed me with his puppy eyed look, hoping I would brake. Only if it was that easy to brake something that was already broken.

(6 hours later.....)

Still I couldn't get myself to tell little Sammy the truth. I'm starting to doubt myself, I should have never asked my father what was his job. That was the worst thing that I've ever done, other than dying. Sam told his brother he was going to get something to eat with me. He grabbed the keys to the Impala and dragged me out the door. Only when we got to the destination it was no restaurant; it wasn't one. He parked in a dark alley sighing loudly, he turned to me and smiled. One of those smartass smiles. "You're going to tell me everything you know." Sam coldly said grabbing me by my wrist. I cocked my head raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Sam."

"The yellow eyed demon, he came to you in his dreams. What did he say? What did he want?"