Chapter Seven: Nightmares

Everyone has their own dreams, some are happy. Others aren't so. Ever since the incident with my sister all I've had were horrible dreams. Dreams of her death, of everyone I cared about dying. My uncle was still alive. Thank goodness for that. Michigan was where it happened. Where she was killed. It replayed over and over in my mind. The worst part was I couldn't wake up. If I tried her screaming got louder and louder. In each dream I hear the same words: "We see you." Then I usually wake up, if not I stop dreaming.

------------->

Locks of dark brown hair came into vision, they were blurry but you could tell it was a person. A hand was nudging my shoulder; they were worried. Who would be worried about a person like myself? Only someone that knew how I felt. "Hey! You gonna sleep in my car all night or what?" Dean's voice faded into the back seat, he continued nudging and pushing my left shoulder. I grabbed his hand glaring up at him.

"You stop that." I growled, Sam took a step back in astonishment. Of course the tone I had used sounded like a demonic voice. But hey it's not my fault. Dean threw his car door open fiercely; slamming it shut. He turned to Sam.

"How the hell is this supposed to work? They only have two beds in each room." Sam shrugged looking down at me with his puppy eyes. Those eyes he uses to persuade people into doing anything he wants. I patted his chest smiling.

"Don't worry I don't need much sleep, I'll sleep on the floor."

-------------------------------
It happened again.

I couldn't stand it, I screamed pounding on the walls. That only resulted in them being moved farther away. But the room wasn't any bigger as it was before. The hell hound tore at her clothes, ripping the flesh open and off her very bones. He wasn't going to stop until she was dead. When I turned to run my legs wouldn't move.

"Don't try running from who you truly are." My almost dead sister whispered hoarsley. I screamed again about ready to claw my own eyes out from my very skull.

"WAKE UP!! YOU'RE DREAMING!!" It was Sam's voice, he sounded alerted. Dean of course was there but he was yelling something at Sam about me. My eyes flew open, without thinking I threw myself into Sam's chest. He looked up at Dean confused, softly rubbing her back. I could literally feel the pain from the dream.

Her face was seared into my brain, like a song you would listen to over and over again. Never getting tired of it.

"You about killed us in your sleep!" Dean shouted, he grabbed his hair gritting his teeth.

"It was a nightmare, we can't blame her, Dean." Sam sat on the floor beside her, at least trying to calm her. He just wanted to know what she was dreaming about. Of all people he would know about bad dreams or maybe even classified as horrible.

"My sister........" I swallowed hard, eyes moving to the floor then back up to Sam, "S-She made a deal with a demon after I was killed, after a year hell hounds came. We were in the middle of dinner, I watched her being torn to shreads." Sam adjusted his jaw trying to take all what had just been said.

"The demon at the crossroad." Dean snapped his fingers standing up, I shook my head making sure my expressionless face stuck.

"Let's just get some sleep, we'll talk about it later." I mumbled turning my back towards Sam.

(Thanks for reading!! What do you guys think?)