Chapter Five: Winchester Brothers

He rushed out of the house with the demonic creature on his tail, I really did warn him. The hound snarled and growled snapping at his feet. No one seemed to notice the foul beast; they did notice Mr. Gragel running down the road screaming bloody murder. My eyes didn't leave the hell hound. Well I was the only one-other than him- that could see it. I grabbed a handful of hair holding back unshown tears. Held back for years.

-4 Years Ago-

Jazmine was my big sister, she protected me on every hunt that we ever went on. Every hunt I felt immortal; like nothing could hurt us. I was wrong. We had no idea a demon was there- with hell hounds. They tore me limb from limb without hesitation. Jazmine couldn't stand the thought of her little sister being dead; of course having no idea what to tell father. She sold her soul to the demon at the crossroad. He gave her a year and a half, we waited. And waited until that faithful day came. She began yelling something about Hell hounds running around the house clawing at the doors. But I heard nothing. Only the noise of the football game on.

Her head wipped around to the window, then the front door. It flew open off its hinges; I saw nothing. Jazmine was the only one that must be able to see the damn mutt. Next thing I know she's lying on the ground being torn to shreds in front of her own sister she saved.

-Present Time-

I was shaken awake by two suited males, one held up an FBI badge while the other stood there like a badass. "Agent Stark and Banner, we are investigating the two fires that happened in your town." He was shorter, with emerald green eyes and dark hair. His partner shifted, his dark eyes moving around the room. "There's no need to worry, it's just a gas leak." The green eyed male pushed his way into my house, examining everything in the room. He then turned around arms crossed behind his back. I tilted my head, brushing a stand of black hair out of my face-his partner walked past me.

"I heard about that, the fire department claimed it was a faulty in the piping." I scoffed, they both smiled.

"We assure you there is nothing to worry about, we are only here to make sure the pipes are properly installed." The tale male stated; he had short dark brown hair and dark eyes. His hands were at his sides.

"There is nothing wrong with the piping in this town, agents." They exchanged looks, taken by surprise. I faked a smile, "Would any of you like some homemade apple pie?" The emerald eyed male lit up with excitement. His partner cleared his throat.

"No thanks, we should be on our way." He coughed earning a glare from his partner.

"Nonsense, I love me some pie." I chuckled.

"I knew it!!"

"What???" They both gaped, clenching their jaws.

"You're John's boys, Sam and Dean." I said, "I had to make sure it was you." Dean wrinkled his nose, crossing his arms childishly.

"No pie?" I shook my head, "How the hell do you know us?" Sam glance at his brother, eyebrows raised.

"Dean we aren't exactly a secret in the hunter life."

"Yeah well.....I want pie. You said you had pie. Don't lie about pie."

"So I'm guessing that man that was running down the road came from your ancient house." Sam snorted,Dean threw a soft laugh sitting across from his brother. Sam shook his head flipping through the thick journal, he pointed at a sloppy written paragraph. "Your dad is a hunter? Huh...So is ours."

"I know that food for brains, my sister was also a hunter." I hissed slapping the book shut. He stuck his bottom lip out giving me an innocent look. "I'm looking for my father, Carter, he's hunting with John."

"With our father, wait wait wait why?" Dean stood up confused. Sam walked around the table eyeing the running man outside.

"To find the demon."

(Thanks for reading!)