Chapter Twenty-Three: Amare (Love)

(Rylie's POV)

I really didn't think anything of it at first, by it I mean demon blood. After learning I had it I kind of brushed it off my shoulder, up until I figured out how to use my powers. There were the times where I couldn't control them, then the times I could. It came at random moments. After Sam told Dean about me having the cursed blood Dean looked at me with sympathy. His Emerald eyes filled with sorrow--I can already tell you I don't need any sympathy. I'm not weak and fragile.

But at any moment the eldest winchester gazed at me it was sympathy. It started to get on my nerves. You could only ignore something for so long until you got tired of it.

The brothers had began to search and hunt my father. Wherever the hell that bastard was. I would be happy if we found him before he found us. But it was like finding a needle in a haystack. Why didn't you just set the haystack on fire? That would be easier, right? It would be a lot easier than rummaging through it. Making a bigger mess of things.

Bobby didn't mind us hanging around for a little while longer but Sam insisted that we keep going. He said that stopping would give my father more time to hunt me down--it seemed at that moment I had remembered Azazel. Yellow eyed demon. Sure he would visit me in my dreams but he was looking for Sam and I. There was no way in hell Dean was going to let that demon funk touch his brother. So the Winchesters and I moved along; we were heading to some place in Michigan. I forget where but there was some case Dean had caught wiff of.

Four hours had passed since we had left Bobby's, I was starting to think we should've stayed there. Not because of the demon hunting Sam and I like a deer or my father, but because I felt tension and Dean wouldn't stop blasting his stupid music. I had a headache. One that hurt like a mother. Sam silently sat in the passenger seat staring out the window or occasionally back at his brother then checked his phone for anything. It was boring.

The two seemed to be hiding something from me but what the hell was it? Sam would throw a look at his brother who would simply roll his eyes and sigh. I glanced between the two wondering what in the hell was going on--but knowing them if I asked a big fight would break out and I didn't feel like dealing with yelling. Or punches being thrown. Silently I poked my head out the open window, my long hair was flying everywhere. It was something you would have to deal with when having longhair.

Several moments passed before the silence was broken by Dean, he rolled his head to the right looking at Sam then up into the mirror. His piercing Emerald gaze meeting mine. "A body was found in Michigan, he was missing his heart and lungs. Now I don't know if you know this, I only know one creature that does things such as this--" Dean was cut short by me interfering, yes I knew what it was.

"Werewolf," I responded blandly, slowly shifting my gaze from out the window to the two brothers. I moved in my seat sitting so my back was against the car door and legs were on the seat. "So werewolf guts person, leaves body and now what? We ask around and find out who's the dog without dog tags?"

Dean cracked a small amused smirk at my comment, playing the drums on the wheel, "Exactly. But first," He paused turning the impala into a beaten up motel parking lot. 'The Wolf's Den' said the sign, which was ironic since we were hunting a werewolf. "We need to get a room and get settled in." He threw the impala in park and turned her off, the engine dying made everything seem like a horror movie outside. Like a murder was waiting in the bushes, waiting to jump out and stab you in the back.

"A room? Don't you mean rooms?" I inquired sitting up, poking my head into the front seat, eyebrows arched. "There's no way in hell I'm staying in the same room as someone that sleeps with a gun under their pillow. Might get shot in the knee." I shook my head frowning still, Sam turned around in a 90 degree angle so he could see Dean and I both.