-1: Percy Jackson Truth or Dare-

• Dedicated to The Mentioned People

-1: Percy Jackson Truth or Dare-

Hello!

So, as the title says, this is a Percy Jackson Truth or Dare FanFiction!

Special thanks to Crazy_fangirl_1For the totally AmaZHANG cover! Thanks a lot!

(ANY ABUSIVE/UNCULTURED WORDS IN THE COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE REPORTED IMMEDIATELY)

(IF YOU SHIP SHIPS WHICH OTHERS DON'T SHIP, YOU CAN EXPRESS YOUR VIEWS POLITELY IF YOU WANT TO IN THE COMMENTS. I WILL NOT TOLERATE A SHIP WAR. THIS HAS HAPPENED ONCE)

(NO CHARACTERS BELONG TO ME, EXCEPT FEW)

SOLANGELO WASN'T A THING WHEN THIS WAS WRITTEN SO IT WON'T BE IN THIS BOOK. 

This is the old and immature book, the mature and professional with my improved writing skills is called the same thing, but has 'REWRITTEN' on it.

12/06/2017: I am editing this book for the fourth time I think, because I think that this book needs it, and also because it makes me cringe. 

How are people actually reading this, tf? I appreciate and thank you. 

03/08/20: I think I'll be leaving comments here every few years or so... XD

I read through the book, and again, I thank you for reading this. You are the real MVPs.

Oh and the chapters are a bit messed up at the end, around the 37th or so. Please check the numbers first before reading! And the 39th part doesn't exist anymore, btw. It doesn't affect the story though. 

23/12/20: Added a bit of Solangelo in the last chapter due to the comments XD