"I'll always find you" - Snowing AU

David pov.

I walked into my office on the station. I work at a police station and I search missing people. I found almost everyone who went missing. Some people still alive, others died before we could find them.

I sat down at my desk and my eyes fell onto the photoframe that is standing next to the phone. On the picture stood a laughing, little child, my daughter. Her blond hair was in a ponytail and she wore a soft pink dress. She died in a car accident when she was 6 years old. That was 4 years ago. Then I swore I would find missing people and reunite their family's.

I started my computer and at the same time my boss came walking in. "David, people saw a woman get pushed in a car yesterday night. The woman didn't show up at her friend's house were she would sleep." I nodded. "Do you have a picture?" He nodded and handed me a picture of the woman. "Wait! This can't be...." it's my wife!! Mary Margaret is missing? Oh no... "I'm sorry, David..."

I shook my head. "We need to find her as soon as possible!" My boss walked out and I gathered some information about her. I looked at the picture. It's an older one. Her hair is shorter now and a bit darker.

When I was done with getting information I talked with people who were around when Mary Margaret was kidnapped. They couldn't give me that much information, only that it was a male and that the car was a white van.

A few days passed and with some trouble we found a place were Mary Margaret could be. With a team we went to the woods. A cabin should be in the middle of it. We walked through the trees that were losing colors and leaves as autumn is near.

After a few minutes of walking I saw a brown, wooden cabin. "There!" We began to ran and the police officer kicked the door in. I saw Mary Margaret tied up to a chair and a man laid on a bed in the corner of the cabin. I went to Mary Margaret and untied her. "Mary Margaret, are you okay?" She nodded and hugged me. "I knew you would find me." "I'll always find you, darling. I'll always find you."

This is for Once_Upon_A_Glade I'm sorry it's so short but I hope you still liked it.
Xx