65. I Don't Believe You

"I'm pregnant."

I say, and Reed has his arms folded as his expression doesn't falter.

"I don't believe you." He says bluntly, and I look to Yale who looks off awkwardly.

"What do you mean 'you don't believe me'? I am-."

"No you are not. I don't know what makes you think that, but you aren't. If you were wouldn't you be acting like Yale? Not to mention that I haven't heard any heartbeats. And by now, I would've heard them. Don't lie because the attentions being taken off of you."

"Burn..." I sneer, looking at Yale as I heard what he said. He shrugged, and I looked back at Reed.

"Edward hasn't heard their heartbeats in Yale-."

"I'm only three months along missy." Yale says, patting his belly. He was not helping!

"Anyway, but you are not pregnant. I would be able to hear the heartbeats, and I hear nothing. You mustn't have gotten pregnant after all." He says, turning away as he walks away.

I am flabbergasted, turning to Yale as he shrugs.

"Maybe he can't hear it...or maybe it's just me... Maybe you aren't pregnant..."

"But I have to be! How come I have morning sickness? Why do I get angry easily sometimes?"

"Called hunger? Called annoyance?" Yale says, and I sneer at him.

"That's not it! You said so yourself!"

"I'm not sure okay! I'm not a doctor and I could've mistaken the smell for you to need a shower. When's the last time you took one?"

I am pissed off.

I know for a fact that there's someone in here.

But Reed doesn't believe me and Yale is starting to act like he never sensed it.

"What about Sawyer?" Yale asked, and I looked at him, eyebrows raised." When y'all did the deed who came inside you first?"

I sighed, folding my arms.

"They both did."

"It could be possible that Sawyers semen traveled up faster... Mind this question...who was in your vagina when they came?"

I ran my hand over my face, annoyed.

"Sawyer-."

"That's it! That's Sawyers baby or babies!"

I start to become sick. It's just one of the twins?

After everything Reed and I spoke about and how he felt left out and like I only cared to be with Sawyer... I hope this isn't case. Because Reed is so sweet and nice and I feel like he doesn't deserve to feel like I don't love him. Cause I do.

I hope Yale is mistaken-.

"Clover is it true?!" I look, seeing Sawyer running over with Reed drifting behind, walking slowly.

"Yep, that's your baby!" I hear Yale cheer, and Sawyer gets on his knees as he presses his ear on my stomach.

I close my eyes, and when I hear a gasp they come open to see Sawyer hopping up and clapping excitedly.

"I'm gonna be a father!" He cheers, and he grabs Reed as he shoves him on the ground, pressing his ear to my stomach." Don't you hear it?! We're gonna be-."

"I don't hear anything!" He shouts, and I watch as he is trying his best to hear something. But you can see the defeat and resentment that starts to grow on his face.