21. T. G. I. F.

"You both. Are. Insane."

I look at the twins standing in front of my front door. They hold gym bags, smiling brightly.

"Sleepover? It's Friday!" Sawyer threw his hands up, waving them around in excitement.

"T. G. I. F." Reed winked, reminding me of the Katy Perry song, T. G. I. F.

"You both do know that I'm not the only one that lives here."

"Okay? And did you know that we don't give two shits about Alex?" Reed and Sawyer entered without my permission, throwing their stuff on the stairs.

Considering my house is nowhere close to their size, they looked around, grinning.

"Walking in this house always soothes my mind. Not to big and not to small. Love it!!" Sawyer started flicking the kitchen lights on and off, giggling.

And Reed was off giggling, playing with the curtain blinds.

"Can you both stop! You make me feel like I'm babysitting children." I sighed, making them calm down.

"I'm not even sure Sawyer and I have been through the whole house... But this one, we can see every part."

"Every. Single. Part." Sawyer licked his lips, both of hem running their eyes over my body.

"You both need to look somewhere else." Is all I say, and they snicker.

"So, is that booger face here?"

"That 'booger face' has a name." Alex appears from up the stairs, arms folded.

He looks at me, raising his arms up like I broke a promise.

"Why are they here?"

"Because we wanted to be with our mate. We're going out anyway, so you don't have to worry. For now." Sawyer says, and I look at them like they've lost their minds.

"Where are we going?" I ask, because I'm not going anywhere.

"She's not going anywhere." Like Alex read my mind. But I don't want to stay in this house with him either.

"You know what, I'd rather be with them then you any day." I tell Alex, making him roll his eyes as he went back up the stairs." Uh, where to?"

• • • • • • • • 💣

"I don't do parties." I look around, uncomfortable when I see one of my students dancing with a guy probably my age." Yeah, I'm out."

I turn around towards the door, but end up being turned back towards the crowd.

"Come on. You look lit and you look like a high schooler. It's all good. They won't recognize you, no one will."

When they say that a catch some eyes on me, and I look away. Yeah, high school parties are scary. I was a party person when I was younger, but I can't let that effect how things are now.

"Stay right here. We'll get you a drink." The twins walked off through the wild crowd, leaving me here. Bruh....

I stand here near the door, walking back towards the corner away from everyone.