32. Freaky Freaky

There is going to be a major LGBT moment coming up. So if you aren't into that, don't read it. And if you want to read it, go ahead. But don't judge if you don't like. Last time I wasn't very specific, now I will be. Anyway, enjoy!!😁😜😘

28 Years Ago, 1988
Yale Grey, 16

I have been called lots of things.

A bitch. A maniac. A womanizer. Selfish. Rude. Egotistical. I've been called those things and because my last name is Grey, everyone treats me differently. It differs from person to person. 

Women see me as a trophy case full of money and try their hardest to be my mate. Then there's men. Who want to be my friend to build up their status, so that's why I'm not friends with lots of guys.

But there's Edward, or what I prefer to call him, Eddie.

Him and I have been best friends for years, because he doesn't see as a prize. He sees me for a friend and doesn't follow me. He's his own person. Sometimes I find myself following him, and I follow no one.

But the last thing to expect is that he was my mate...

And one time when we didn't even know, I was giving off an 'aroma' he said. Then I said he gave a 'sexy smell'. And from there we...let's just say it's like the expression. 'We were going at like bunnies'?

Whatever!

It's embarrassing.

Then one time we got caught with me on his lap and so close to doing it. And since our families are close they agreed to keep it secret and have us be with women that would keep our secret hidden.

But so far we haven't found anyone, and I don't think we want to.

Right now, it's not looking so good. I think being separated and not being able to touch one another is having its effect.

Him and I are straight - for sure! But when it comes to one another it's like it doesn't even matter.

And that's what's happening right now.

"AHH!" I sat on Eddies lap, his lips kissing my neck feverishly. His hand jerking me off as I clung to him, my body trembling from head to toe.

I could feel his hard dick grind on me, making me shiver.

I know for a fact that I'm in some type of heat. Because his eyes aren't as reluctant or careful like usual. They're wild and full of lust...what I've been wanting to see for awhile.

"Coming!" I moan, and before anything can happen I am pushed onto my back, Eddie pulling my pants off with just one yank.

"I'm gonna do something I've been wanting to do to you for awhile now. What do you think that is?" He says, his voice octaves lower than before.

I chew my lip, about to answer until I see him drop onto his knees.

His hands push my legs back, and I immediately start panicking.

"Don't do that there it's-." I jumped, feeling his finger go inside me. Another one squeezing in.

"Wanna stretch you out for me, right?" He says, feeling his tongue lick up and over to my groin, making me shake pitifully.

"If you would like me to go in, say,' Edward I want your big thing inside me'." When he says that I feel my face fill with heat, and I don't even want to think what the whole color of my body is.