40. What Would Danny Do?

Two weeks later...
Clover

"Freedom!!" Sawyer cried, Edward rolling his eyes as he signed over his resignation forms as principal. I already turned in mine for being a teacher, which I don't know why.

These two have had big impacts on my life and I can't believe I'm seeing myself go to the extent as to quit my job... Weird.

"This is to bad. You both were going places." Edward stands, taking our papers as he doesn't pack anything but pictures and important items.

"Like where? Behind you to watch you and Mr. Grey be all flirty?" Edward rolled his eyes, and I smiled.

It has been about two weeks since Yale and Edward hatched things up. And within these three weeks Edward and Yale are mates - shockingly. Now Niko and the twins have to drop out. And Edward and I had to quit our jobs.

It's all good but, I liked my job...whatever.

"It's a good thing we can at least all be a group right?" Niko walks into the office, a smirk on his face as the twins and him did a hand shake." Say hi to your elders!"

"Were older than you by a couple months. Don't overstep because your our...brother cousin...something weird!" Sawyer said, and Edward rolled his eyes.

And soon came from behind Niko was Yale.

He looked so much cleaner than he did last time that's for sure. His hair is kept short and nicely done, and has no beard on his face.

"Eddie!"

"Yale-y!"

"Gross-y!" Reed gagged and Edward and Yale glared at him. But they still continued to come close and hug. How cute! I love it.

"When will you two come out about being mates?" I ask, and Yale looks at me while still hugging Edward. His head resting on his chest above his heart, Edward hiding his face in the crook of his neck.

"Whenever seems right. Eddie and I already talked about it and we aren't trying to rush anything. We're happy now."

"I can see that. You both make me want to-."

"Puke."

"Throw up."

"Gag involuntarily."

I turn to the twins and Niko, and they raise their hands in defense.

When I turn back to the two of them Edward is playing with Yales fingers as they both look at one another with so much admiration. When Edward started kissing his fingers and Yale blushed I turned away. To much for me.

"Okay. An MA movie is about to come up and I don't give a fuck if I'm age appropriate. Might be for Mature Audiences, but I'm not sure if we're a mature audience." Reed said, Niko and Sawyer agreeing.

"Okay. What now? Isn't Danny with you?"

"Yeah actually, didn't you say something about Karra and him being something?"

"Yep. He seems dumb and has no game, and she seems smart and has lots of...spunk... It's a perfect match!"

I smile, and we leave as we don't want to know what's going on behind us. Now, Danny and Karra.

🚙

"You said I'd be going on a date with a hunk? Not a creepy old sugar daddy." I look to Danny who looks down on himself.

"At least she didn't say my age." He mumbles, and I shrug.

She heard him, smirking.

"A forty five year old, creepy, sugar daddy."