64. Pregers

Clover

"I've been hiding something." I look at the twins, and they have their eyebrows raised.

"Have you been hiding food?"

"What?" Reed raises his eyebrows at Sawyer of his question.

"No - ugh! Forget it." I smile, trying to put what I was going to say aside. They don't seem to believe me, but they shrug it off as they go back to doing homework.

I have ruined these two lives.

They both are so clueless and don't even realize all those times when they said that they wanted children with me...I happened to know that I was pregnant.

For about five months now and this bump is so small and I haven't been throwing up like Yale has. This is a first for me and watching Yale being sick and his mood swings. Makes me wonder, why aren't I going through that?

I'm starting to think if I really am pregnant...

"Yale?" I call his name, trying to find him. When I walk around the corner I find him and Edward with locked lips in the corner.

Edward rubbing Yales stomach that's bigger than mine and I'm pretty sure I'm farther along. I clear my throat, Yale looking first. Even though Edward continues to kiss his neck.

"Yale I have some questions to ask you."

"About?"

I rub the back of my neck in embarrassment as now Edward is groping Yale.

"About babies."

"Ooh!!" Yale yanks away from Edward, running to me as he smiles excitedly. And I can clearly see the hickeys all over his neck. He grabs my hands, looking at me as he grins.

"I want you to come to the nursery. We built one in this house, my old house, and the house we bought together. Then we can talk about those,"he leaned forward, smirking,"buns in the oven." He whispers the last four words. And I blink as he smiles.

As he drags me along I look over my shoulder to see Edward was clearly in his element as he had a huge hard on. I mouth the words "sorry," and he rolls his eyes as he waddled off.

"I was wondering when you were going to tell anyone. I'm surprised it was me first and not the twins. I mean, they are the father. Right?"

"Yes! I haven't had sex with anyone ever since I went with them and I was never really the one to sleep around." Yale narrows his eyes at me and then I realize my comment." Sorry."

Yale smiles, shaking his head.

"I'm just messing with ya. But anyway, upstairs Eddie and I were going crazy on how the room should be since it's a boy and a girl. He said I can design the room but not to go over the top. I think I did a pretty good job."

I look, seeing a huge nursery room behold right in front of me. I never knew how much stud Yale had.

"This room is so much different from everything else in the house

"This room is so much different from everything else in the house."

"I know. Everything in this house is too traditional and I wanted to add some of my style and taste. So. It's perfect! Now sit with me and discuss to me about your baby."

"Babies." I correct, and he claps his hands as he sits down, and I sit with him.

"This is so exciting! I just can't handle it!" He smiled, and I smiled with him." But...where's the bump?"

"I don't know... It's just not showing. There's someone inside me though... How'd you know?"

"As a person who is with child there's always this keen scent only pregnant people can smell. To indicate if anyone else is. Like say if I was to walk around in a mall I have already smelled ten people that have no idea they are pregnant. But I can smell the scent. Smells like birth..." His mind drifted off and I saw as he was thinking on something. But quickly came back.

"Are you gonna tell the twins?"

"I want to... But they're so young-."

"And they want children with you! I don't know why you always think on the negatives! I was like that for a major of my life until Eddie taught me how to think on both. Not to outweigh time another."

I want to try something.

I heard as a pregnant person your hormones can skyrocket to certain things and everything bothers you...

"Can I call Edward, Eddie?" I ask. I don't want to call him that, but I'm testing this out.

Yales smile fades and he glares at me.

"No. No you may not. I am the only one that can call him that."

"That's lame." Another thing.

"You're lame! Don't fuck with me-."

"Woah chill out-."

"I don't want to chill! This isn't Netflix and Chill!"

"I was just playing. I wanted to see if you'd get angry. And you did, for sure... I haven't been like that at all..."

"You don't want to be." He mutters, calming down." Anyway. Have you been to a ultrasound?"

"No actually-."

"What if the babies are hurt! You don't even know if they're fine or not! You're stupid!" He stands, grabbing my hand as he yanks me out the room. In doing so I bump into Reed who happens to be in this hall.

"What are you two doing?"

"Nothing!" Yale cries, and starts pulling me. And that's when Reed starts following from far away.

"He's following Yale."

"Well I'll just get him off our tails or you tell him the truth." Yale says, and I snort. Like hell am I telling him that I have their children growing inside me.

"Keep running..." I say, and Yale shakes his head. But he stops running, holding his stomach.

"Not healthy for me to be causing a ruckus for my babies. Tell him."

I watch as Reed walks closer. His arms folded, eyebrows raised in curiosity.

"What'd you wanna tell me?"

I glare at Yale, and he smiles innocently.

"Uh-."

(*≧∀≦*)

Oh my gosh!

She's with child?

Remember? I never said - she never said she wasn't pregnant. They just stopped talking about it. See what I did there? I mean, see what SHE did there?

YOU think she should tell the truth or-

LIE LIKE A COWARD!!!!!!

Your choice.

Luv ya!!!!!😁😜😘