53. Mates

Know, everything that's about to happen in this chapter is fulllllllllllllllllll I mean, FULLLLLLLLLL of sex. There's so much sex that even I get a little embarrassed reading it. So, you have been warned. ⚠️ Won't judge if you leave too, luv ya!!!!!!😁😜😘

Yale x Edward
POV . Yale

"I feel dirty." I say, walking into our suite as tomorrow we are going to leave Spain and go to Africa. Always wanted to go there or Japan.

"As do I. When you're throwing cake around that big space you're bound to get dirty no matter how hard you try not too. Not to mention our flights tomorrow at five in the morning."

I sigh, standing here as I saw him pull bits of cake out his hair. That's when I walked over, pulling a piece out in the back that he couldn't see.

He looked at me, grinning in thanks.

"I'm going to take a shower." He says, and I blush as he starts walking towards the bathroom. He removes his shoes and opens the door, but then turns around as he looks at me.

"Wanna join me?"

"Yes!" I say quickly, clearing my throats as he chuckles." I mean, yeah...whatever." I try to play it cool, but he can tell.

I remove my shoes, walking in there with him as I realized how big this bathroom was. I mean, ours is way bigger but, considering we're in a hotel this is something.

Eddie turns on shower and I stand here as I am embarrassed yet excited. He turns towards me, and I bite my lip.

That's when he comes charging towards me as our lips collide with one another's, slamming me into the wall with brute force.

"Sorry. I've been waiting to touch you all day." He mumbles into my lips, and I sigh into him.

"It's fine." I hold his face in my hands, and we look at one another. Then all conscious thinking and rationality left us, everything going from our brains to our bodies. Seeing the quick switch flip in Eddies eyes...made me excited.

Our lips moved on their own, like how our bodies instinctively pressed to one another's. His hands moved around my body, and even through my suit, I felt like he was setting my skin on fire.

Feeling his hands grab my butt as he groped me, making me moan as he pulled me off the door and into the counter.

We still kissed as we removed one another's clothing, and I somehow ended up the first one naked as he kissed my neck. His tongue licking the frosting and ice cream from the cake that got on my skin.

A soft moan came out my mouth almost in a whisper. His hands touching me everywhere, tongue scraping along my skin even though the shower was on.

"I want you, so bad right now." Eddie murmurs into my neck, and I chuckle lightly.

"Do you?"

"I do. So much, that," he started kissing down my body, and he suddenly grabbed my arm, licking my arm,"I'm going to do something to insure that you're mine and mine alone."

He whispered, and I looked at him. And when he nodded I didn't believe it.

Until his teeth softly bit into my skin, and suddenly the sound of tearing flesh filled the room. I gasped, tears coming to my eyes by the excruciating pain, but yet, felt pleasure. And when he pulled away I saw his bite on my skin. Blood started to appear slowly.

"Eddie..." I whimper, happy to see the mark that insures that we are mates.

He dropped to his knees, and pulled me forward, grabbing my thigh as he bit my thigh too. But it hurt worse as the skin was extra sensitive, but more pleasure came in.

When he came back up he grabbed my shoulders, leaning forward as I felt him bite into my neck. Tears slowly streaming down my eyes.

Now there's proof... Eddie and I are finally Mates. The bond.

"Let me do something to show my thanks for everything you've done for me." I say softly, still feeling like he's biting my skin.

I pushed him into the shower, the hot water hitting us. His brown hair suddenly becoming a black color from becoming wet, and the way the water traveled down his body and to the strong v-line that led to his full blown erection.

"I bet that hurts." I say, and his face becomes red as he looks off.

I go on my knees, grabbing him as I looked up at him. The way he looked down at me as he waited for me to do something - anything! - made me even more excited. Made me want to please him.

If I remember correctly he's exactly ten inches, making me wonder how I took this when I was younger.

I began to lick the head, biting my lip as my tongue tickled the tip. When I glanced up at him his eyes were closed, arm over his head as he breathed heavily out his mouth.

It was already getting to him.

I lick up his length, watching as it looked like a shiver went up his spine. His fingers curling and uncurling.

"Do you want me to stop?" I ask jokingly, and his eyes open as he shakes his head vigorously.

"Please...don't mind me...don't stop..." He groans, and that gives me the answer to slowly take him into my mouth.

Feeling it slowly go down my throats as I stopped, starting to suck it slowly. Covering it with my tongue in my mouth and my throat almost squeezing on the head.

I'm trying to remember things I used to do when we were younger because I haven't sucked anything since the last time I had sex with him... Which was a week ago but I didn't suck him off.

My eyes almost fluttered half closed, my head moving up and down on him with increasing speed. And the sounds that came out his mouth were ones I haven't heard in awhile.

"FUCK!" He cries, and I feel him grab the sides of my face, starting to move me faster on him. His body shaking as my hands braced on his hips, trying not to slip.

I started to slam into my mouth with force like I was an asshole. And he suddenly yanked out my mouth as he turned the other way, cum splattering on the mirror doors of the shower.

I coughed a little as a reaction of him suddenly yanking out.

"I know how you are about coming in your mouth..." He ran his fingers through his hair, and as I slowly stood he looked at me.

"I'm happy that you remembered."

"Course I did," a smirk suddenly came on his face." I also remember something else you liked."

"And what's that?" I laughed as he spun me to the other side of the shower, making me lay against the wall. His hand resting under my knee as he raised my leg up, throwing it over his shoulder.

"You like when I pick you up, and hold you in my arms while I pound you, yeah?" He said, and I remembered that he only did that once out of all the times we had sex. Saying it was 'to much work'.

My other leg wrapped around his waist, and I pulled my other one down to wrap around his waist as well. At that moment I felt the tip press in me, slowly easing inside as I watched Eddie.

His eyes focused and he hasn't been affected by my smell yet.

"Want me to go slow or hard?"

I bite his ear, knowing I will regret saying this.

"Fuck me."

🍆💦

If you want to read the rest you gotta say "I love myself". Just popped in my head.

Didn't know if you wanted me to go beyond that so I stopped here.

Hope you don't mind.

The next couple of chapters ( = 2 ) will be on them THEN I'll go back on the twins and Clover.

Promise. 🤜🏻🤛🏾 or 🤜🏽🤛🏾 or 🤜🏿🤛🏾

Luv ya!!!!!!!😁😜😘