47. Tricked

"Surprise!"

I look to see Danny wave at me, and I sneer at his face. Making him smile as he pulled back.

"What is this bullshit right here?" I hiss, making Danny laugh as he leaned onto the woman. The man had an expression on his face like he wanted to be praised, it disgusted me.

"Why are you so mad? We're all friends here! Karra and I are closer than ever-."

"How could you do this when I'm the one that set you two up?! Think how Karra will feel?!"

"No need." Danny said, and I glared at
him." Because," he smiled and I watched as the doors opened again, and there was Karra walking through. She had an uncertain smile on her face and when she saw me her smile faded,"because she's in on it too."

Karra rushed to Danny's side, poking his shoulder.

"You said that me joining your group would be the best for us to be together! I didn't know that my surprise for joining was Clover tied up like a wild animal." She folded her arms, Danny sighing as he hugged her.

"I'm sorry. But this isn't just a 'normal' group. My family is a part of the Mafia, and now, you are in the list too." When he said that Karra yanked out his arms, scared beyond belief.

"Mafia?!"

"Mafia."

"Mafia??!"

"I'm pretty sure I said Mafia." He rolled his eyes, and the man that was talking to me bumped Karra to the side, looking lovingly at Danny.

"Danny-Wanny, I brought the girl unharmed. Are you proud of me?" The white guy sways happily, and Danny smiles. Patting the guys head, and I was disturbed by the way the guy started...purring like a damn cat.

"Good boy Henry." Okay this weird cat mans name is Henry. Got it.

"Danny this is ridiculous! Mafia?! I thought you said this was some type of family-friendly-perilous group?!"

Oh Karra... She doesn't know what perilous means...

"It is! But, um, do you know what perilous means?" He asked, and you tell she was going into thought.

"Of course I do!" She smirked.

"No you don't." He countered, and she sighed.

"I thought it was a good, nice, fancy word."

"Wrong. Means full of danger or risk. But while in all of that perilous bull crap, you're with family and friends. What gets better than that?!" He looked at me."...and stuff."

I wish I could tape his damn mouth shut.

"Nothing. Nothing gets better than that Danny. I thought you were different - wait. You are different. Just not the different...in job wise."

I gasped. She can't be serious.

"But I still like you for you. And I can put aside this whole thing if it means you'll still love me."

"Perfect answer." They hug, and I snort at the little scene that's going on in front of me.

"Karra! The twins are you're friends! You're seriously gonna let this Wanny loser effect that because of you think you know what love is with him? You don't. That-." I nod towards Danny-." That's not love. That's forced compromise."

Karra narrowed her eyes at me, shaking her head as she hugged closer to Danny.

"I'm choosing how I feel. Not being forced into 'forced compromise'. You don't know me."

"Neither does he. You've been dating for a month. I bet if I was to ask him when your birthday was he couldn't come out and say it point blank-."

"Don't turn the issue into us! We aren't the problem. You are." Karra yelled, and I was astonished by how easy it was for her to go on their side.

"How gullible." I hear Henry. He's one to talk, but he isn't wrong.

"Anyway," Danny pulled away from Karra, rubbing his hands together,"we won't get anywhere doing this. So let's do this in a civil manner. If you want to live. You and I will make a deal."

"No shit."

He placed his finger over his mouth, gesturing for me to hush. Hell no.

"So." He crouched on the floor in front of me, resting his head on my lap. Sighing like he was a child laying on his mothers damn lap. Weirdo." Let's make this deal...and stuff."

😝

You're probably wondering.

You said you were posting next week bitch!!

But,

I'm only posting because I suddenly got 600 followers. Like tf.

It's awesome sauces to the extreme!!

Thank you.

And you know I

Luv ya!!!!!😁😜😘