55. Happy Tears

Three Weeks Later...
Edward

I heard Yale throwing up as I sat in the restaurant, people looking towards the restroom doors.

I rubbed my neck, a waiter walking up to me as he looked disgusted.

"Is that your friend?"

"No...that's my mate." The waiter raised his eyebrows." I'm sorry about this, he must've gotten sick from something he ate."

"Oh? I'm sorry. Would you like me to go talk to the chef-?"

"No, no, no, no, no. It's fine. I'll go check on him." I stood, walking to the restrooms as I entered, seeing the big stall was closed.

"Yale?" I knocked on the door, and I watched as his shadow came close, the door unlocking.

I see him wipe his mouth, skin pale as he looks at me.

"What's going on?" I ask, walking in as I close the stall door.  Good thing this bathroom is nice, usually I don't enter a bathroom so easily.

"I don't feel good. I'm puking my guts out in a nice restaurant. I'm embarrassed."

"Why though?"

Yale

"Because." Is all I say. He looks at me with raised his eyebrows, then sighs.

"You gotta tell me if you feel sick. If you don't like crocodile meat than-."

"No I do!" The person or persons inside me doesn't.

"Then what's up Yale? You've been sick lately and if we have to go back to California so that you can get help than-."

"I am fine! Stop yelling at me."

"I'm not yelling."

"You just did!" I yell, and he sighs.

"I'm going to pay the bill and meet me in the front when you're done." He left, and I flushed the toilet. I leaned against the wall, rubbing my temples with my fingers.

I need to tell him. He probably doesn't suspect anything because he's stupid, but I can't go on without telling him.

I know for a fact that I have a person growing inside me. This is exactly how I felt when I was younger and when I was the second time then with Caroline.

But I am throwing up more. I can't smell most things without feeling nauseous and the only smell I can handle being around is Eddies. And the only food I can truly handle is junk food.

I leave the stall, walking out the restaurant, but not without getting stares.

After I'm out I see Eddie at the car. Standing outside it and when he saw me he gestured for me to come.

I walked over, and when I was going to open the door he slammed it. Looking at me with worry.

"Talk to me."

"Hi."

"I'm serious. What's wrong?" He said in a stern voice.