46. Captured

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Everything."

"Oh! Oh I know! Why the hell would you capture the mate to those crazy ass Edward Jones twins?! If they find out we have her we won't hear the end of it. If we have ears! Or even a body! Ugh!!!!!"

The room I was breathing was heavy and judging from my eyes being closed, we're in dimly lit room.

"Those two are as dumb as a group of twin bats. They have a memory of a bat. We will be fine! I'm sure if it."

"Your worthless bull crap of speech not only wasted time, but she's awake!" The woman shouts and I hear the screeching movement of a chair being pushed back.

I hear footsteps stomp towards me, and I pretend in my best way to stay asleep.

"No point in pretending. I can hear your heart beat quicken so fast at the sound of my voice that it almost sounds fake. Wanna say something for me?"

I gulp.

I can think about this in a smart manner.

Scream like a fool, even though I don't know where I am. Whisper and annoy them. Or don't say anything...

"Who are you? And how the hell did I get here?"

"Let's just say that little stroll you and those dumbass twins had, wasn't as 'beautiful' as you expected. Thinking they can just run off like children and think since they're Jones nothing bad will happen. Hate those two!"

The guy growls, and I roll my eyes from under this cloth covering my eyes.

"What have they done to you?"

"Being so ducking happy. Optimistic. And they're always fucking...happy!!"

"You already said that." The woman says before I can.

"I know that! They just annoy the crap out of me. And that family has been rivals with our families for generations. So, why not take something if theirs that is most important?"

"You know it's not me right?" I say, and the guy laughs.

"Of course it is! Those twins love you so much that it makes me want to barf."

How does he know?

He has to have been spying.

Weirdo. 

I wish Danny was here, I need his enthusiasm and sarcasm.

"Why did you do this? I'm supposed to be on a date with Karra...and stuff."

Oh my gosh...

That damn '...and stuff' is from one person and one person only.

"Danny?" I say, and the thing over my eyes is yanked off and I gasp.

"Surprise!"

😉

That's all of the hint I'm giving you.

Guess what...

See you next week!!

Luv ya!!!!!😁😜😘