27. Emotionally Unavailable

"I am the expert of all experts at the making toast." Sawyer smiled, putting the toast in the microwave...even though the toaster was right there...

Reed was at the oven, making eggs. He looked over his shoulder and waved, and I waved back.

I look away, deflated from the fact that don't remember. I was hoping they were just joking, but they haven't crashed yet. And if they are joking, they're doing a pretty damn good job.

"Clover!" I jumped, looking to see Sawyer holding a plate with five pieces of bacon." Do you like it caused crispy, crispy, or regular?"

"Super crispy." He smiled, walking to the other side of their huge kitchen as Reed was using the other one.

I look at the bracelets they gave me, wiggling my arms as they sparkled in the light.

"Here, ya go!" Sawyer put a plate of practically white toast in front of me with bacon that looked partially black. Reed then poured scrambled eggs on my plate, and I grinned at them.

"Thanks." I grab a fork and eating some eggs, surprised by how good they actually were.

I looked up, seeing that looking at me excitedly with anticipation, waiting.

"So..." Reed covered his mouth, hiding his huge grin." How is it."

"It's awesome." They both hopped up, highfiving with excitement.

The more I ate they started making themselves stuff, talking to one another as Sawyer spilled some milk on Reeds pants. And Reed purposely rubbed bacon grease on Sawyers pants.

I can't keep in what I'm thinking any longer...

"Is this some type of joke?" They both look, raising their eyebrows.

"What do you mean? Nothing's a joke...right now..." Sawyer winked, and I couldn't show any reaction. I am pissed.

"You both love me, right?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Then tell me this is some type of joke. Tell me you both remember last night!"

Sawyer and Reed glance at one another, rubbing the back of their necks.

"We remember last night?"

"This isn't some kind of joke I am fucking serious!" I yell, looking to see Edward walk in. He looks concerned and he looks at the twins, and they shrug.

"What's going on?" He yawns and that's when I see he has tattoos. That's a first.

I grab his arm, pulling him close as I glare at him.

"These two don't remember that last night, your sons and I had sex. And they don't remember shit-."

Edward covered my mouth, the twins glaring at him as he slowly removed it.

"Talk to me." We leave them and once we're alone he points at me.

"Was I not clear on don't do anything rash!?"

"Kind of half way you didn't explain if you meant a real rash or in a bad way."

He shakes his head, pacing back and forth through the room.

"Condom." I look at him." Condom. Did you use a condom!?"

"No..."

"You're doing exactly what their mother and I did! You are setting their lives up for disaster! Even I don't remember getting her pregnant, and I hoped it wouldn't get passed down to them, but it did-."