22. Same Love

I am straight but that doesn't mean I can't celebrate the LGBT community right? I know it's not the time but, I found out one of my guy friends was not straight, so I'm celebrating this.

Hope you don't mind... 😁🌈👫👭👬

"Speak to me, one on one." I look at one of my male students named Roland, seeing his skin pale. Skinny body scaring me as he looks up at me.

"What happened?" I ask once again, and he is still silent.

"Every person I tell this to they judge me..."

"I won't judge." I look at Roland, his eyes pleading with me, looking to see if I'm telling the truth.

"I like...I like guys." I look at him, my face staying the same as before. He looks like he's ready to have fists flying towards his face and insults, but I grab his hand. Surprising him even more.

"I like guys too. Something we both have in common." I smile, his sadness in his face faltering.

"You...you aren't going to...judge me or say see a psychologist?"

"Why in earth would I do that?! You like guys, that doesn't mean anything about you has changed." He nods, eyes watering when he looked away.

"What is it?" I ask, squeezing his hands.

"I like Sawyer and Reed Jones." Oh that's it.

I grin, not judging him.

"Why is that?"

"Because..." He started blushing, biting his lip as I could tell the twins were on his
mind." Because they are nice to me... They even called me their friend...and not to mention they are very handsome."

I smiled, thinking of the twins as well.

"You know you liking guys is not a bad thing-."

"But everyone looks at me like I'm a pest...except you, the twins..." I nod, an idea coming to mind.

"Stay right here." He nods, and I stand, walking to my phone. I went to messages, going to the twins.

Clover: can u two come to my class with a cute shirt? Like...an LGBT shirt?

My phone pinged, that was quick.

Sawyer: of course!! What for?

Reed: yeah. Is it for some particular occasion?

Clover: 🤐

I put my phone down, walking back to Roland who was wiping his face on his shirt.

"I appreciate you not judging me for how I feel. I haven't even told my parents... Some guys think I'm gay, which their right, but I won't say. If I do that fists only get stronger, faster, and bigger..."

"No one - I mean - no one, deserves to be treated like that. Trust me... Hey, how about you hang with the twins more?"

He gasps, cheeks pink and shaking his head.

"I'll just love them even more..."

"We love you too!" I turn around, seeing the twins walking in, smiling. In a white sweatshirt that said 'SAME' with emojis of same gender couples then a straight couple.

Sawyer kisses Reeds cheek, walking around me and to him instead, squatting next to them.

"Roland? Why didn't you tell us? You are our friend after all." Reed smiles, nudging shoulders with him gently.