Imaginary Stars

This chapter is dedicated to @JohnsonsBae bc she thought I wouldn't have time for this fanfic with my Hayes one I now have.Guess again babe! (-:

---------------------------------------------------

*Jack's POV*

It was Monday. I walked through the school doors and to my locker proudly.

We still haven't told anyone we were dating, but I honestly didn't care as long as she was mine. I feel like I'm on cloud 9.

I probably had a huge grin on my face and look stupid.

"Well someone's happy today. What's up with you?" I heard Taylor's surprised voice.

"Something great." I replied still smiling and closing my locker. (if you immediately thought of one direction right there I love you. Okay? Bye lol)

"Seriously who are you? You're hardly ever like this. Tell me!" He pleaded.

"Oh you know dating the greatest girl in the planet." I answered still smiling. I wanted to boast about her.

He scoffed. "Doubt it. Macy is mine."

I rolled my eyes. "Not her." She walked through the doors, "her." I turned my attention to Jay.

She walked through the school doors walking with Eli laughing. It honestly didn't bother me though like it used to because I basically had her, he didn't.

Jay saw me staring at her with my stupid grin. Her face immediately lit up.

"Her? What? When? How?" Taylor asked in shock.

"Believe it." I answered.

"I told you I had plans Friday and Saturday. Well there were my plans." I paused. "That's my girl." Not one word I said was I unsure of myself.

Jay was walking our way.

"Is it true? Jack you're lying!" Taylor instantly blurted. I slapped his arm.

Her brows furrowed in confusion.

"See she doesn't even know!"

"What are you talking about?!" She laughed and asked Taylor.

I answered from him, "He doesn't believe you belong to the great Jack Johnson. Tell him you do."

I went and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Nope." She said popping the 'p'. I looked at her confused.

"Ha!" Taylor hollered.

"He has it all wrong. He is the property of the fabulous Queen, Jay Nolan." She looked up at me with a teasing smile.

"So you guys are together?" Taylor asked astonished.

"That's what I've been saying!" I said.

"Wow." He said in disbelief.

"Wait how do I belong to the queen?" I asked looking down at her, "I asked you out!"

"That doesn't mean anything, I still own you. You officially belong to no other except me." She argued.

"Yes it does mean something, my queen. It means you're getting my last name! Our children's initials will all have the initials J.J it's been decided." I replied.

"Yeah I'm Switzerland. Bye guys." Taylor laughed and walked away.

"This is to be discussed later." She said. "Gotta go to class."

"Okay." I said with a smirk. She tiptoed up and gave me a kiss on the lips.

When she broke the kiss the bell rang.