Tape pt.2

*Eli's POV*

I was infuriated with him. I was done.

I conforted Jay-barely-and made my way towards the cafeteria.

He's hurt her to many times. There's a fucking sex tape to prove he cheated with her.

What the hell was he thinking? He's out of his my mind thinking he could do something like that to Jezzabelle and not hear from me.

I'm over listening to Jay and not showing him sense. I heard a croaky yelp come from behind me.

"Cameron wait up!" Her scratchy voice yelled. I stopped in my tracks waiting for her to catch up. I tapped my foot impatiently. My fists we still clenched.

"Let me talk to him first, please." She pleaded. Her voice croaked.

"Okay whatever." I spat. She ran into the cafeteria and I jogged behind her.

I was right behind her when she spotted Taylor, Jack, and Macy standing up talking. They were near their usual table.

She ran towards Jack. His face lit up and her scowl deepened. That's when his smile disappeared. I would of laughed but this isn't the time.

I was hot on her heels when more tears fell from her eyes as she spoke.

"Tell me exactly what happened with you and Stephanie," She yelled, "And don't lie to me!"

Well she grabbed the attention of the cafeteria.

"I told you nothing happened! All I did was kiss her!" Jack started but Macy interupted.

"YOU WHAT?" Macy shouted.

"Oh really?" Jay interrogated.

"Yes! I told you!" He replied.

"That's not what this video said!" She yelled back through the tears falling down her face. She held up the flashdrive.

He grabbed it.

"Don't even bother watching it! It's a sex tape of you and the slut Stephanie!"

"Nothing happened!" He argued.

"Drunk people tend to do things they regret. Jack I honestly don't give two fucks about what you're saying you probably weren't even drunk if you remembered kissing her so just tell the truth and tell me you fucked her cause either way we're done!" She shoved his chest.

He caught her arms.

"Nothing happened!" He tried to say but the way he grabbed her arms made her wince. My blood is boiling now.

His eyes scanned the quiet lunch crowd.

"You!" He pointed at Stephanie. She pointed at herself trying to look stupid.

"Nothing fucking happened! Tell them that we never did tha-" He stopped in his sentence.

"I knew it!" I finally yelled, "You did cheat! You're no good for her!"

It's my turn to confront Jack.

"Just admit it Jack!" Jay yelled from behind us. She was sobbing you could hear her.

Jack turned around. "This is none of your business!" He looked angry but so was I.

"Actually it is! She was my girl first! You took her like the douche bag you are! I knew you were never good for her! I was. But no you still took her from me! You know how many times you've hurt her, made her cry? Remember those times you bullied her?

Pushing her? Constantly taunting her? Remember?" I paused and got in his face, "If I were her boyfriend still, I wouldn't have cheated. And me I actually respect her! She deserves way better than you. What have you ever you ever done but hurt her? You're more worthless than a piece of trash you don't deserve her.