Epilogue #3

SUPER SUPER SUPER HAPPY ENDING FOR PEOPLE WHO WEREN'T SATISFIED! ((:

LEAVE SO MANY FREAKING COMMENTS OR IM DELETING THIS SHIT CHAPTER LMAO I LOVE FEEDBACK AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS WHO WERE UPSET THAT I UPDATED AND PUT A GOOD CHAPTER FOR THEM.

Sorry it took so long.

*Jay's POV*

Night of the dance, laying in bed, oh joy.

I know I chose this, not to speak to either anymore, but I think if I had a chance I'd go back to even being just friends with Jack as soon as this blows over.

Carter asked me to the dance; I said no. Lately, I've been laying low and lifting my grades back up from the times I skipped, or spent time with friends without doing my homework. 

My grades are at A's again, but neglecting my friends is the main issue now. I'm too "quiet" now to them. I just have nothing to say.

I rolled over and looked at the clock it read 6:00 p.m., the dance already started. It's not like I'm missing out on anything.

I got up and opened my balcony door a tiny breeze blew, so I quickly grabbed my blanket and threw it on my roof. I climbed onto the roof and wrapped the blanket around myself. 

The sun was setting because of daylight savings and there was clouds hugging the sun. Hugging.

Reminds me of...... Jack's hugs. I know I'm stupid because I can't process my feelings, but there's one thing I'm for sure about my feelings; I miss Jack.

I wrapped the blanket tighter around myself as a whirl of wind flew by.

I closed my eyes and pictured Jack at six flags when he won me that teddy bear. He drove over there for me. 

I pictured when he went to Florida and on New Years he pulled out mistletoe because he and I didn't celebrate Christmas together.

I rememberd when we went to Blackbeard's and he held my hand on the ship ride because I was scared.

That bear I still have, it lies on my bedside. 

I opened my eyes realizing reality. He's not here because of me. I shut him out on my call.

I get it now I get the point of views of both boys. Cameron was just protecting me, but he didn't need to attack Jack. Haha that rhymed, I'm funny.

As for Jack, he was drinking is what I heard also with Sam. Sam is a bad influence in opinion, but he's attractive. I get what he did and if Jack said nothing happened besides that kiss, nothing happened.

That video did look old, about a year, from what I can remember. I DID NOT WATCH IT AGAIN. The video was bad quality people waste money on high quality cameras now, so it;s probably old.

I just had to let jack slip through my fingers. He's gone, Cam's gone, my friends are gone.

All because of boys. Gosh, boys are so weird and complicated, I hate boys. Except for Jack because he's good at hugs and Carter 'cause he's my best friend.

I was broken from my thought the teddy bear. The teddy bear is the only thing left of Jack.

I hopped down from the roof, well climbed to my balcony and sprinted towards the bear.

It had brown fur, a red bow around the neck, and held a little heart with the word love on it.

I hugged it and laid on my bed. It even smelled like Jack's douchey Abercrombie Cologne.

"Psst! Babe!" I heard a hushed voice. 

 I let go of the bear and rolled over.

He was here, in a tux with flowers in his hand. I smiled, I haven't smiled in forever, yet was so great about this smile, is it reached my eyes.

I sat up.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He challenged.

I got up and hugged him.

"Jack," 

"Yeah?" He hugged me back.

"I missed you," I paused, "a lot."

I took in his scent; hasn't changed and he looks amazing in a tux.

I broke the hug. 

"Why aren't you at the dance?" I asked getting quiet.

The smile is gone now I'm curious. He wasting his time on me. 

"Because I'm barely picking up my date." He smiled.

"I look ratchet. I'm in sweats, with messy hair, and a t-shirt. What makes you think I'm going to winter formal like this?" I asked.

"Who said we were going to the school dance?" He questioned with his cute little confused face, "We're already right where we need to be." 

"I never agreed to be your date any where. I was never properly asked." I said with fake attitude.

"Which is why," He handed me the flowers, "These are yours instead of that weird flower bracelet girls get."

He knows me well. No, he didn;t give my roses, he gave me sunflowers. Jack, oh I love Jack because he gets me.

He's humble and I love that about him. He got me two sunflowers instead of cliche roses.

I held the flowers. "I guess I could be your date." I shrugged then looked up snd smiled.

Jack shot me a smile back then pulled out his phone to play music. I set the flowers down on my dresser meanwhile he started playing Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran.

I put the arms around his neck and he put his arms around my hips.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?" I asked confused.

"Why after all this time you're still trying? After all I put you through you're still here." I laughed gently and looked down, "baby you're wasting your time." 

He lifted my chin up with his finger, "Hey, look at me," he whispered, "I told you that one time a while back I wouldn't stop trying and God Jezzabelle I meant it."

I smiled, I wanna stay like that but I had this instint to kiss him.

My lips attacked his. I couldn't stop. 

The music stopped, because I zoned out it was just me and him. My tongue slipped into his mouth.

Before I knew what was happening we both tripped and landed on the bed.

We started laughing so hard. I don't know what it is about this boy that makes me love him, but I do and there's no stopping.

"Gosh, I missed you so much." with that I pulled him back to my lips but this time on the bed I was straddling him.

He stopped kissing back and I pulled away confused.

He caught his breath, "Get out the photobook Jay because this is our night and you're going to remember it. I loved you so much." 

He flipped me over so that now I was on the bottom and he returned to kissing but this time my neck.

I'm so glad my parents aren't home.

"Love you too Jack."

And that's the end bc I can't write smut to save my life. Anyway hope you all enjoyed this book pls read my book overconfident for an AMAZEBALLZ read. 

THANKS GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH YOURE BEAUTiFUL LEAVE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF COMMENTS BECAUSE i WANNA HEAR WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY!!

I know the beginning was rocky bc it sucked but you beared with me til hear so lots of love!! xx

this chapter was dedicated to nicole bc she motivated me to write another epilogue so this is for her <33333